shorts

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 98% cotton,2%spandex Colour: blue Washing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: embroidery,wrinkle effect,rhinestone Size:26-36 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$3.50 (ps.We may produce long jeans by this design with the price US$4.50 ) Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.GS003
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladies' Knickers

Ladies' KnickersThis pants is finished by over dye. The special effect,which is different from others.

Breech

BreechGerman WW Breech for M36 tunic.

Pants

PantsWe would like to introduce ourselves as an exporter of all range of garments items, socks, and small lather items, in Bangladesh

Colorful Pants

Colorful PantsWe are one of largest suppliers of branded products in China. We can supply various styles and colors, and our products have got

lady trousers

lady trousers1. Item#: B33292. Fabric composition: 41%nylon,54%cotton and 5%metal yarns3. Color available: Black and Green4. MOQ: 30pcs/style

men's pants

men's pantsWashing:enzyme wash Size: as customers' requests Packing: as customers' requests

Trousers/pants

Trousers/pants100%linen-flax,65%-35%cotton-linen available to preparing fabric ranges.In 12 colour.

Leisure Wear

Leisure WearFeatures: 1) Competitive price 2) Different designs and colors for your selection 3) Treatment: enzyme stone washing, hand bru

leisure pant

leisure pantvery comfortable new design pocket

Pants

PantsWe are leading manufacturer and exporter of the dress pants from Pakistan. We offer best quanlity products from Pakistan on very

Knitted Trousers

Knitted TrousersDescription: Special 100% Cotton & Poly Cotton blends, Long sleeves with two-button extended cuffs, Fitted & Loose Body Colors:

Mens Trousers

Mens TrousersAnorak, Baby Wear, Beach Wear, Blouse, Brief ( Undergarment ), Caracos, Cardigans, Casual Wear, Children Wear, Sweater, Sweatshi