Description: Fabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Washing: 1) Light blue 2) Artwork effect: Wrinkle, hand brush, Packing: an individual polybag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.00 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy9008
Place Of OriginChina
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products


JeansColors: sky blue, dark blue, navy blue, black. Fabric: 94% cotton and 6% lycra; blue-black wash. Sizes: 36-42 (for a low cut)

Men's Jeans

Men's Jeans1) With tag and bag2) 100% cotton, our company stores many brand T-shirts, jeans, and sets3) Our personnel will always provide c


jeansSHN058 jeans fabric composition: 100%cotton washing method: enzyme wash, scan, whisker accessories: metal zipper, button

R Marks Jeans

R Marks JeansSpecifications; 1)Brand name: R.MARKS JEANS 2)Model name: Jean Jacket 3)Price per a jean: $14 4)Total quantity:1,000 pieces I

Men's And Women's Jean Short

Men's And Women's Jean Short1) Fabric: 100% cotton2) Weight: 12.5oz. 3) Treatment: enzyme stone wash, hand brush, crease markWelcome to our website. Hope th

Fashion, Popular, Designer Jean

Fashion, Popular, Designer JeanWe are the professional manufactory for the following Golf accessory: Golf balls,golf gloves, golf tees, golf handspikes, golf c

Ramie / Cotton Jeans

Ramie / Cotton Jeans55% ramie 43% cotton 2% spandex slub denim Weight:10.5oz Price: Usd5.00/pc fob china including quota.

Ladies' Pants

Ladies' PantsLadies' Pants made from T/C with embroidery

Denim Container

Denim ContainerWe have 3-4 container of Denim Jeans 20000 pieces in different color and all ranges. 2 container are in Pakistan and two in Nig


Jeans1) Material : 100% cotton2) We can also manufacture according to customer's special requirements

Brand Name Jeans

Brand Name JeansDescription: Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cross ring or slub Washing: 1) Light blue, blue,


jeansProduct Origin: China Brand Name: DT Price Terms: FOB Guangzhou Payment Terms: L/C or T/T 30% deposit Supply Ability: 300,0