Royal Gala And Fuji Apples

We would like to present our products: Royal Gala and Fuji apples from Brazil.
The fruit is Eurepgap certified with total traceability. It is also also PIM certified (guaranteed minimum use of chemical defensives) . Also HACCP, IFP and BRC.
The typical color of the Royal Gala cat is more than 70-75% red. The cat 1 apple is in pratice 90% premium (the other 10% is like the
Regular cat1) .
The sizes are 80-90-100-110-120-135-150-165-180.
The boxes are 18. 2 KG or 12. 5 KG (open-top) . It is possible as well to provide the fruit in 1. 5 KG plastic bags with the customer
Logo and barcode (12 bags in an 18kg box) .
Another option we can provide is apples with a little rusting (cat 1 Plus) . They have the same color of cat1, they are cheaper and can be used for
Sales / promotions.
Other options include cat2, cat 3 apples and also apples for industrial processing.
The shipments for 2005 have already started.
Please, let me know if you would be interested in the apples for this year and if you need further information.

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.Royal Gala and Fuji apples
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Y-2728

Y-2728Y-2728, Racing Office ChairY-2728, Racing Office ChairY-2728, Racing Office ChairY-2728, Racing Office Chair

Y-1835B

Y-1835BY-1835B, Conference ChairY-1835B, Conference ChairY-1835B, Conference ChairY-1835B, Conference Chair

Y-2830

Y-2830Y-2830, Racing Office ChairY-2830, Racing Office ChairY-2830, Racing Office ChairY-2830, Racing Office Chair

Y-2727

Y-2727Y-2727, Racing Office ChairY-2727, Racing Office ChairY-2727, Racing Office ChairY-2727, Racing Office Chair

Y-2899

Y-2899Y-2899, Racing Office ChairY-2899, Racing Office ChairY-2899, Racing Office ChairY-2899, Racing Office Chair

Y-1840B

Y-1840BY-1840B, Conference ChairY-1840B, Conference ChairY-1840B, Conference ChairY-1840B, Conference Chair

Y-1833

Y-1833Y-1833, Conference ChairY-1833, Conference ChairY-1833, Conference ChairY-1833, Conference ChairY-1833, Conference Chair

Y-2897

Y-2897Y-2897, Racing Office ChairY-2897, Racing Office ChairY-2897, Racing Office ChairY-2897, Racing Office Chair

Y-1719

Y-1719Y-1719, Secretary ChairY-1719, Secretary ChairY-1719, Secretary ChairY-1719, Secretary ChairY-1719, Secretary Chair

Y-2838S

Y-2838SY-2838S, Racing Office ChairY-2838S, Racing Office ChairY-2838S, Racing Office ChairY-2838S, Racing Office Chair

Y-2898C

Y-2898CY-2898C, Racing Office ChairY-2898C, Racing Office ChairY-2898C, Racing Office ChairY-2898C, Racing Office Chair

Y-1750

Y-1750Y-1750, Secretary ChairY-1750, Secretary ChairY-1750, Secretary ChairY-1750, Secretary ChairY-1750, Secretary Chair