Red Yeast Rice Ext (Water Soluble)

Red Yeast Rice (monascus purpureus Went) is made, quite simply, by fermenting red yeast on rice. A special process is used to isolate a higher concentration of the natural ingredient mevinolin. This substance is similar to the "statin" drugs, such as Zocor, Pravachol, and Lipitor, that doctors prescribe for high cholesterol. An extract of mevinolin, however, can be purchased without a prescription as an over-the-counter dietary supplement.
Everyone's body needs a certain amount of cholesterol to function properly. The substance is found in cell membranes and helps the body make use of hormones. But if too much cholesterol gets into the system, it accumulates as fatty deposits in the arteries, increasing the risk of heart disease. The liver produces about 80 percent of the cholesterol we need, with the other 20 percent coming from food sources. Red Yeast Rice (and "statin" drugs) block the action of an enzyme in the liver that triggers cholesterol production. It is also speculated that the unsaturated fatty acids in Red Yeast Rice could contribute to its beneficial effects.

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.0.8% , 2%
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Thai Jasmine rice 15% broken

Thai Jasmine rice 15% brokenThai Long Grain Jasmine rice 15% Broken -Premium Grade - Polished - Cleaned - Sorted - Well milled

Yellow Millet In Husk

Yellow Millet In HuskWe are a supplier for Chinese grain. We can supply yellow millet in husk. Moisture: Max. 14. 5% ; admixture: Max. 1% . If you

Wheat Grade 3 4 5

Wheat Grade 3 4 5We offer a high quality kazakhstani wheat grades of 3,4 and 5 in large amounts;


AmaranthProduct description: The amaranth is a natural plant form the high peruvian andes, recent scientific explorations have discover

Rice Basmati Rice

Rice Basmati RiceWe introduce our self as a processors, exporter of all kinds of Rice, our processing unit installed at Karachi S. I. T. E, Area

Rice : Long Grain Pakistani Rice

Rice : Long Grain Pakistani RiceCurrent rice prices (fob Karachi port) (packing in 20,25,40 and 45 KG cotton/jute bag) 1) x-long grain super kernel basmati ri

Super Kernal Banasmati

Super Kernal BanasmatiWe are a direct supplier of all kind of Pakistani Rice. 1- Extra Long Grain White Rice (Super Kernel Basmati Rice) (Elite Quali

Agriculture Grain

Agriculture GrainOzturk group started its international activities in 2003 by establishing partnerships, to supply all kinds of agriculturel crop

Ready Rice

Ready RiceMy firm produces rice ready to cook in only one minute we offer four types of different seasonings Risotto to the marinara Risot

American Yellow Corn Grade 2

American Yellow Corn Grade 2We are offering Amercan origin yellow corn grade 2, 2000-5000 m / t every week. Price is 210 $FOB one mediterranean sea port. P

Grain Items

Grain ItemsWe are importer of masala and grain items from India like black piper powder, red chilly powder, termaric powder, basmati petant

Cereal Package

Cereal PackageWe are in food industrial directly. But we can provide all thing that you need from Iran. We interest to buy hard disk drive and