CAS NO.: 60207-90-1
Empirical formula: C15H17Cl2N3O2
Systemic foliar fungicide with a broad range of activity, at 100 -150 g/ha
Specification: 95% TC, 25% EC, 15% Difenoconazole+15% Propiconazole EC
1. On cereals, it controls diseases caused by Cochliobolus sativus , Erysiphe graminis, Leptosphaeria nodorum , Puccinia spp., Pyrenophora teres, Pyrenophora tritici-repentis, Rhynchosporium secalis , and Septoria spp.
2. In bananas, control of Mycosphaerella musicola and Mycosphaerella fijiensis var.
3. In coffee against Hemileia vastatrix
4. In peanuts against Cercospora spp.
5. In stone fruit against Monilinia spp., Podosphaera spp., Sphaerotheca spp. and
6. In maize against Helminthosporium spp.
7. Other uses are in turf against Sclerotinia homoeocarpa , Rhizoctonia solani,
Puccinia spp. and Erysiphe graminis in rice against Rhizoctonia solani, Helminthosporium oryzae , and dirty panicle complex
- 95% TC, 25kg/drum or according to special requirement.
- 25% EC, 15% Difenoconazole+ 15% Propiconazole EC
200L/drum or according to special requirement
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Place Of Origin||China|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
Fungicide containing 50% w/w Captan active ingredient.
We have Corcyra cephalonica products want to move.Contact us if you need.
Characteristic: yellow powder Items: Water content: ≤0.5% Assay: ≥95% Acidity (H2SO4): 0.5% Melting point: 112.
97% Tech,95% Tech,80% WP,43% SC,6% FS We can also supply below products with constant high quality either for technical grade o
Azoxystrobin (CAS no.: 131860-33-8) Features: 1) Technical and formulations: 95% tech, 25% SC, 50% WDG. 2) Chemical name: methy
Beta Napthol Thio Chloro Formate (BNTCF) is a drug intermediate used in various antifungal drugs like Tolnaftate. We are manufac
Difenoconazole 25% EC,200L / iron drums orPacking in 100ml / bottle,250ml per bottle1000ml bottle.
A mildly alkaline biodegradable solution whose action is brief and immediate because of its combinations with organisms and orga
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Packing: 200kg/iron drum
Chemical name: methyl benzimidazol-2-ylcarbamate common name: benzimidazole44# Molecular formula: c9h9n3o2 Molecular weight: 19
First control of plant viruses which is 100% herbal and organically certified. Being herbal it is broad spectrum and highly effe
Features: 1) Comments: 95 percent tech, 50 percent WP 2) Common name: benomyl 3) Chemical name: methyl 1-(butyl carbamoyl) ben