Any soil needs nile-fertile
For More growth; less fertilizer; clean desert agriculture development look for the natural geo-mineral-fertilizer
Nile-fertile is a bio-natural-mineral fertilizer and a soil amendment.
Nile-fertile contains certain activated clay minerals and contains efficient sulphur oxidizing micro organisms and acid producers that are highly effective under the conditions of drought, salinity and alkalinity.
Nile-fertile improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of all soils. It is a mixture of more than ten geo-natural and nutritive components that work in synergy with each other to significantly increase the capability of soils and other growing media to retain and provide nutrients to plants.
Nile-fertile works to supply plants with several essential nutrients all the year around. It improves root growth and penetration. Enhances plant growth and promotes better yield,
It also reduces the requirements of basic npk fertilizes.
Distinctions of nile-fertile:
- controls salt accumulation and reduce soil alkalinity within few weeks after application. Reduction of the soil ph to almost (ph=7) , increases the availability of micronutrients, p, ca, mg and k to the plant roots.
- it optimizes the use of added npk fertilizers and minimizes their
Losses by leaching, volatilization and / or fixation.
Consequently 30% of fertilizer requirements can be saved.
- it enhances nutrients uptake by plants.
Nile fertile accelerates root and shoot growth, hastens maturity,
Increases yield (by 20% or more) and improves fruit quality.
- sustains proper soil ionic balance, margin the salt accumulation in the root zone and interdict the hazard effects of using moderately saline irrigation water.
- it improves the soil structure and modifies the soil-air-water balance for the benefit of plant roots since it increases the hydraulic conductivity of alkaline clay soil and increases the water-holding capacity of sandy soils.
- due to its high s content nile fertile limits fungi and nematode
- nile fertile is free of chemicals and suits well, the organic farming.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Model No.||Soil Amendment|
|Place Of Origin||EGYPT|
|Brand Name||Nile Fertile|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
Product used as a liquid nutritional feed for the growing of mushroom. Increased yields and reduction in harmful trichoderma tha
The product is a multi-purpose organic fertilizer that contains all the necessary and beneficial microorganisms, trace elements,
We are professsional manufacturer and exporter of many kinds of fertilizer, and we may supply granular rice bran for fertilizer.
Product: UREA N-46 Grade: Agricultural Empirical Formula: H2N-CO-NH2 Product use: Fertilizer Grade of Purity: GOST2081-92 (46 N)
Sea-water is the ultimate depository of all water-soluble nutrients and elements that were once in the soil. Fish and plants liv
Generally off-white or yellowish-brown in colour. Large, soft crystals of salt with a dampish appearance. Claimed from evapourat
Physical: * Vermicompost is a dark brown / black humus like coarse material, soft in feel And free from any foul smell, live we
Controlled Release Urea Specification : Total Nitrogen (wt % N) : 41% min. Moisture : 0.5% max. pH value : 7 Granule size : 2~5
A new improved formula of liquid fertilizer, which contains the essential nutrients for all types of plants. The fertilizer wil
Chemical Name: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate Molecular formular: Na2B8O13 4H2O Molecular Weight: 412. 52 Purity: more than 99
Solid Microbial Manure: It is a natural solid microbial manure for plants growth, which is a mixed bacterial cultures of high q
1. Product character: black or brown liquid, water soluble 2. Organic matter: 120g/L 3. Effective component: seaweed extracted