Any soil needs nile-fertile
For More growth; less fertilizer; clean desert agriculture development look for the natural geo-mineral-fertilizer
Nile-fertile is a bio-natural-mineral fertilizer and a soil amendment.
Nile-fertile contains certain activated clay minerals and contains efficient sulphur oxidizing micro organisms and acid producers that are highly effective under the conditions of drought, salinity and alkalinity.
Nile-fertile improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of all soils. It is a mixture of more than ten geo-natural and nutritive components that work in synergy with each other to significantly increase the capability of soils and other growing media to retain and provide nutrients to plants.
Nile-fertile works to supply plants with several essential nutrients all the year around. It improves root growth and penetration. Enhances plant growth and promotes better yield,
It also reduces the requirements of basic npk fertilizes.
Distinctions of nile-fertile:
- controls salt accumulation and reduce soil alkalinity within few weeks after application. Reduction of the soil ph to almost (ph=7) , increases the availability of micronutrients, p, ca, mg and k to the plant roots.
- it optimizes the use of added npk fertilizers and minimizes their
Losses by leaching, volatilization and / or fixation.
Consequently 30% of fertilizer requirements can be saved.
- it enhances nutrients uptake by plants.
Nile fertile accelerates root and shoot growth, hastens maturity,
Increases yield (by 20% or more) and improves fruit quality.
- sustains proper soil ionic balance, margin the salt accumulation in the root zone and interdict the hazard effects of using moderately saline irrigation water.
- it improves the soil structure and modifies the soil-air-water balance for the benefit of plant roots since it increases the hydraulic conductivity of alkaline clay soil and increases the water-holding capacity of sandy soils.
- due to its high s content nile fertile limits fungi and nematode
- nile fertile is free of chemicals and suits well, the organic farming.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Model No.||Soil Amendment|
|Place Of Origin||EGYPT|
|Brand Name||Nile Fertile|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
Dry base: %70 Organic content: %25 Ph:6-6,5 Others: Proteins, amino acids.....
As a kind of fertilizer product, if you are a planter of orchids. We are so pleased to indrodue you to select sphagnum moss, for
UREA 46% N PrilledWe are direct to manufacturers and suppliers of Urea 46% N, Prilled and Granular.As Mandate, we are in a posit
We wish to introduce ourselves as a manufacturer and exporters of high quality coco peat(coir fibre dust/coir fibre pith/coconut
The product is a multi-purpose organic fertilizer that contains all the necessary and beneficial microorganisms, trace elements,
Our Principle has arround 450, 000 MT of: Product Specification: Urea 46 fertilizer / prilled GOST 2081-92 Price: 170 $CIF Per
organic material with high content of K2O 35 - 40 %. Produce from burned palm bunch ash with controlled quality in each step of
Features:§ 1) Ideal for potted houseplants, soilless plants§ &nbs
Specifications: 1) Purity (%): min. 99.8 2) K2O (%): min. 46.0 3) N content (%): min. 13.5 4) Cl- (%): max. 0.01 5) SO4 (%): m
We, R. C. MARKETING LIMITED Co with full responsibility Confirm that we are ready to deliver PRILLED UREA 46% as per specificati
Properties: 1) Potassium humate is a high polymer heterogeneous aromatic hydroxyl carboxylic acid salt 2) It is black powde
We are in a good position to supply DAP Diammonium Phosphate brown color 18-46-0, origin Russia / Ukraine / CIS Payment by: SBLC