Nanotechnology Bor Power-Nano Boron Lubricant Additive

BOR POWER engine treatment additive is designed to extend the operating life and operating range of the engines. It contains Boron based components that protect vital working parts from friction and corrosive elements. It reduces fuel consumption up to 15% and prolongs the engine oil life 3 times. Bor POWER froms a near diamond hard surface on metal parts, providing a high slick surface which is as hard as 9. The protective Boron layer sticks to the tiniest parts over the surface of the engine. After several hours of engine running, the Intelligent Nano Layer covers the engine exactly. Nearly the 60% of the Boron particals in the engine form the Nano layer and the rest 40% of boron particles suspend homogenously in the oil.
From the scientific point of view, this tribological product has significant differances from the so called chemical additives in the market.
1-7-10% decrease in fuel consumption.
2-Prolongs engine oil life 100%
3-Increases engine performance (Hp) up to 9%
4-Prolongs the engine rectify life 100%
5-Minimizes frictions% 70
6-Stops oil consumption caused by high temperatures and friction.
7-Minimizes frictions in the engine during run-in period.
8-Engine can operate for several hours safely, in case the oil is drained down from the crankcase by accidents. .
9-Lowers the unwished noise in the engine.
10-Ecologically friendly by eliminating the exceeding hazardous gases in the combustion room.

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.boro
Place Of OriginTurkey
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

44" Creeper With Movable Headrest

44Overall Size: 1130x440x110mm Package Size: 1160x455x125mm N.W. : 10.2KGS G.W. : 11.7KGS Qty per 20'container: 420pcs Qty per 4

Car Wash Kit

Car Wash Kit15pcs car wash kit in blow mold case Carton Size:51x43x39cm 15pcs/CTN GW/NW:12/10kgs


ProgrammerSDD Automotive Key Programming The SDD (Silca Diagnostic Device) is a specially designed diagnostic tool capable of adding new T

OBD-II Code Scanner 120

OBD-II Code Scanner 120This OBD-II Code Scanner is designed to read and clear vehicleis DTCs and Pending DTCs, check vehicleis Monitor statusSince it s

Spray Booth

Spray BoothFeatures: 1) Outside dimensions: 7.10 x 5.55 x 3.5m 2) Inside dimensions: 6.9 x 4 x 2.65m 3) Door size (height x width): 3.0 x 2


ProgrammerCarman Scan II Carman Scan II designed as a compact, robust tool for use in the workshop. Compare to other low price scan tool,

BMW Key Programming Tool

BMW Key Programming ToolBMW key programming device and software for vehicles equiped with EWS 3 module, coverage E46, E38, E39, E53 till 06 / 2004. With

Waterborne Spray Booth

Waterborne Spray BoothWB series (7 M, 7 M minibus and 8 M minibus) are providing best solutions for painting and drying of automobiles. With pre dryin

Obdii Inpa For BMW

Obdii Inpa For BMWOBDII INPA For BMW Dealing with BMW complex electronic control Units (ECU) along the entire process chain requires reliable comm

Microfiber Mesh Cloth

Microfiber Mesh ClothMicrofiber Mesh Cloth gives car owners a strong yet delicate new tool in exterior care. Our newest cloth is truly a leap in inn

KD creeper

KD creeperOverall size:930 x 440 x 145mm Packing: Carton dimensions: 970 x 320 x 95mm N.W.: 6.3kg G.W.: 6.9kg Conveyance: Qty/20' FCL:

VAG TACHO USB 1.5 Version

VAG TACHO USB 1.5 VersionRunning with latest version 1.5 of VAG Tacho (Do not use 1.6) Latest update: VW T5/LT bus separate immo box (Temic) ID:VWZ4Z0..