Moringa Oleifera Seeds / Drumstick Seeds / Moringa Seeds
Best Quality PKM-1 variety of MORINGA SEEDS supplied by us for cultivation-
01. Seed propagated
02. Annual in habit and bushy in growth.
03. Precocious bearing-within eight months
04. High productivity (250-350 fruits / tree / year)
05. Spread harvest (4 months) -Better prices
06. Pods green and fleshy and non-bitter.
07. Uniform fruit length (1mt) -Easy packing.
08. Pods non-fibrous and seeds soft even in late harvests.
09. Seeds non-bitter unlike perennial types.
10. Long shelf life (10-12 days) at room temperature.
11. Minimal pod damage in transit due to rubbery texture.
12. Amenable for intercropping in young orchards
13. Suitable for alley cropping (vegetables and pulses)
14. Amenable for ratooning twice.
15. Low cost of productio
16. Free from hairy caterpillar and gumming.
17. Soil enrichment through leaf litter-Better successive crops.
18. Suitable for oil extraction (30-35% ) .
19. Preferred for curry powder making.
20. Better consumer preference-low fibre, good storage quality, non-bitter.
In fact the acceptance of the PKM-1 variety by all sections viz. Consumers, farmers and curry powder industry made commercial Moringa cultivation a viable proposition for small, medium and large farmers alike. Even the corporate sector found the Moringa to be an ideal intercrop to generate income from horticultural estates in the very first year of planting, while perennial fruit trees generate income only after 5-6 years. The escalating demand leading to extended cultivation of the PKM-1 variety contributed to successful commercialisation of this crop.
Moringa oleifera other names: Muringa, Malunkai, Malungai, Malunggay, Mulangai, Mulangay, Mother's Best Friend, Radish tree, West Indian ben, Ben aile, Benzolive, Cedra (Brazil) , Marungo, Moringuiero, Sandalo ceruleo, Behenbaum, Behenussbaum, Flugelsaniger Bennussbaum, Pferderettichbaum, Muringai, Moringai, Drum Stick fruit.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Model No.||PKM1 Moringa Seeds for Cultivation|
|Place Of Origin||India|
|Brand Name||Sanjeevani moringa oleifera|
|Packaging||Sanjeevani moringa oleifera packed to international standards.|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
We handles all kinds of sunflower seed such as Sandaomei big sunflower seed, Sandaomei small sunflower seed, American sunflower
Sesame Seeds as Natural Sesame seeds and Hulled Sesame seeds from India.
Specification:Good quality , no mouldMoisture: 13.5%We request you to contact us for price and other relevant details
Purity-99. 9% Packiging-25 KG bags
We sell all kinds of beans, including white kidney beans, red kidney beans, soybeans, mung beans, small red beans, purple speckl
Strychnos Nux-vomica (LINN. ) WE OFFER NUX VOMICA SEEDS / NUTS FOR EXPORT. Quaker buttons, Poison nut (Semen nucis vomicae) .
We looking for flax seeds buyers from Europe. We may supply you on regular basis. Quality excelent. Pls contact us for quotaion.
Crop year:2006 Colour: Whitish Quality:98/2,99/1 Oil content:48-50%min Ffa:2% max Admixture:1% max. Moisture:7-8% max Purity:98%
Dear sir/Madam,We are Exporter From India. We are Dealing in Sun Dried Sesame Seeds since 1993.If you want to Sun Dried Ses
Linseeds( flaxseeds) admixture max 2% packing in polywoven bags of abt 25kg or 50kg 21mt/20fcl
Want to Sell best quality Indian Natural Sesame seeds & Hulled Sesame Seeds. We have our manufacturing facility in Gujarat state
Hulled Sesame Seed which is suitable for bakery and restaurant uses. Place of origin are Asia and Central American.