Men's Straight Cut Jeans - TM-02

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$6.00 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.TM-02
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladies' Ramie Cotton Jeans

Ladies' Ramie Cotton JeansFeatures: 1) Ladies' jeans pants with embroidery and studs 2) Composition: 55% ramie, 33% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% spandex 3)


JeansGood quality, good price

sell brand jeans

sell brand jeansWashing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: printing Size:26-36 Packing: an individual polybag each product

Lady Jeans

Lady JeansLady jeans. 95%cotton 5%spendex. Wt.10.5 onze sand wash. Belt loop.2 small pocket at front.4 button on fly front. 2 patch pocket

Brand Name Jeans

Brand Name JeansDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch10.50oz.-12.00oz. weightCross ring or slubWashing: 1) Light blue, blue, dark b

Men's Jeans

Men's Jeans1. Fabric: Denim fabric 2. Size: 57"/58" 3. 100% cotton 4. 12.4oz. 5. Color: blue 6. Wash: W17/light, B+Cr, W9/dark/, B+Cr 7.

Brand True Jeans

Brand True JeansPlease contact us for our website to view more products. We are a professional trading company that specializes in high quality

Denim Pants

Denim PantsComposition:100% cotton Weight:10oz. Treatment:enzyme wash,stone wash,wrinkle,sand blast Color:denim,blue Packing: export carton


Trouser100% Cotton] High quality Low price

women's fashion jeans

women's fashion jeansProduct Name: Jeans Model Number: JNW2007001Place of Origin: ChinaDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch10.50oz.-12.

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansFabric: 100% cotton Wash: enzyme wash,sand grinding,monkey wash and cockle Packaging: polybag and carton

Men's Low Rise Button Fly Jeans

Men's Low Rise Button Fly JeansFeatures: 1) Men's split front boot out button fly low rise jeans 2) With welt slot back pocket: 13.5oz. 3) Crosshatch denim 4)