Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RPYDB500

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$7.50 ~ US$8.5 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RPYDB500
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Brand Jean

Brand JeanBrand jeans Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch Cross ring or slub Washing: 1) Light blue, blue, dark blue, black, old dying

Jeans

JeansDescription: Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cross ring or slub Washing: 1) Light blue, blue,

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansSpecifications: Product Name: Men's Fashion Jeans Model Number: Tes Men Jeans Place of Origin: Pakistan Features: 1) New brand

Women Clothing, Jeans

Women Clothing, JeansEnergy line was created to matches the young girls who want to be well dressed and updated with the world fashion. Energy line

pants

pants1) Fabric: 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester2) Color: Dark Blue, Light Blue3) Treatment: enzyme stone washing, hand brushing

7 For All Man Kind Jeans

7 For All Man Kind JeansSize: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. I have many of then in my stock. I will arrange them to you soon if you like to order. Thank

Jeans

JeansFeatures: 1) Size: full size range 2) Color: selectable

Jeans

JeansWe are producing the jeans with the special materials and models. Because we know, that the jeans is always must up to date, hig

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansMen's jeans 100% cotton denim 12oz

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6002

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6002These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise

New Brand Jeans

New Brand Jeans1) strong washing, rubbing, light, perspiration, water and chlorine bleach color fastness properties. 2)The fabric has dimensio

Ladies' Jeans - RP1017

Ladies' Jeans - RP1017Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee clo