Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP7TB001

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$7.00 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP7TB001
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

supply brandname ladies' jeans

supply brandname  ladies' jeansFeatures:1) Color: many2) Size:25-323) Fashion and original design4) High quality and comfortable wear5) Inner packing:1pc/polyb

Jeans(D-129)

Jeans(D-129)The jeans weigh are 12 oz denim; R(3,5,7,9,11,13,) K(7,8,10,12,14,16)

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross wei

Laides Jeans

Laides JeansMaterial: 100% Slub cotton denim Weight: 10Oz Wash: sand wash MOQ: 1000 pcs per style Lead time: 4 to 8 weeks Size, style, washi

Women Skinny Leg Stretch Denim Jeans

Women Skinny Leg Stretch Denim JeansVivace international limited is a denim garment exporter based in hong kong, china. We have gained excellent business credibilit

Denim Pants

Denim PantsThis style is one of our latest designs from our designer team.

Men's Long Pants (3339)

Men's Long Pants (3339)FOB PRICE: 5-7 USD/PCS Min Order Quantity: 500-1000pcs/style Delivery Time: less than 36 days Price Term: FOB guangzhou/shenzhen

Denim Jeans

Denim Jeans1) Denim jeans in 100% cotton 2) 11.5oz. 3) US and EU size 4) ladies jeans in special wash effect

Sell brand name jeans

Sell  brand name jeansDetailed Selling Lead DescriptionProduct Name: Man's JeansPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1): 100% cotton2): Washing: bleach, han

Jeans Pant

Jeans PantWe have stock of Steven & Barrey Men's Jeans Pant. Quantity 40,000 pcs. This is cancell shipment. Plz contact me for packing lis

Sell Brand Name Jeans

Sell Brand Name JeansWe can supply various branded jeans which are popular in the USA, the UK, Germany, Italy, and Australia. They are on our website

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansWe can supply fashion blue jeans with sand or hand blasting, rips, grinding, whiskers, creases, tinting and other finishes.