Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP7HS95

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 10.5" Rise- 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex)- 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$8.00Payment Terms: - T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600PCSLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP7HS95
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameRrust Jean
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 8.00~9.00
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladies' Jeans

Ladies' JeansWe always follow customers' requests for different styles of men's, women's and children'sgarments. At the same time, we offer d

Branded Jeans

Branded JeansFeatures: 1) Low banded waist jeans of seven inches 2) Short button fly 3) 5 back monkey style pockets 4) Pyramid stud trimm


jeansProduct Name: JeansModel Place of Origin: ChinaDescription: Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cro

sell fashion jeans

sell fashion jeansExcellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, great service and solid reputationVarious colors and popular styles are a

Name Branded Jeans

Name Branded JeansOur shipping time is in 5-7 days, and we supply price for you including shipping charge and wholesale price. Our jeans are fit f

Ak Jeans

Ak Jeans1) Top quality and attractive price. 2) More product pictures available on our website 3) Fast delivery 3 or 4 working days. 4)

Five Pocket Man Jean

Five Pocket Man JeanStyle:501 five pocket man jean Material:13.5oz,90% cotton Wash: Enzyme + stone Size:28-40 Unite price: Fob china usd2.3 Colour:

Girl's Jeans

Girl's JeansFabric: blue denim Composition: 98% cotton, 2%spandex Colour: indigo blue Washing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: embroidery,

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansWe can supply brand products, such as shirts, t-shirts, jeans&pants, mantles, jackets, hoody, sweaters, caps, overcoats, han

Painted Jeans

Painted JeansWe, pam jean Co., are a leading manufacturer, exporter of south Korea in the field of professional hand-painted jeans for male a

Women Jeans

Women JeansPrices are based on an order of 12pcs or more. If you wish to set up a bulk order(100pcs or more), we will provide an additional

fashion jeans

fashion jeansOur company can supply brand products, such as shoes,shirts, t-shirts,jeans&pants, jackets, hoody, caps, wallets for men and