Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP7002

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: USD7.80 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP7002
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Men's jeans

Men's  jeansFeature: Fabric: 100% cotton or 98%cotton 2%spandex for your option Weight: 11oz-12.5oz Wash: Enzyme grinding, sanding, whisker

Jeans

Jeans1) Fabric: 100% cotton 2) Weight: 12oz. 3) Treatment: enzyme stone wash, hand brush, whisker, tint

Jeans

JeansJeans 100% denim fabrics

Jeans

JeansFashion design High quality Reasonable price. Welcome to our website

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansWe supply brand handbags,wallets,jackets,coats,sweaters,t-shirts,shirts,jeans.

men's jeans

men's jeansnew styles of mens jeans, size is 30-32-34-36

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross wei

Jean

JeanOffer jean and leisurewear Liqi garment factory is a modern factory integrated with design, production, processing and distribut

Men's jeans

Men's jeansFabric: blue denim Composition: 100% cotton Colour: indigo blue Washing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: embroidery,wrinkle ef

Men's Straight Cut Jeans

Men's Straight Cut Jeansmaterial: Cottonfabric: Non Stretchwaist: Mid Waistfit: StraightThese premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradit

Jeans

Jeans1.Available in different sizes 2.competitive price and good quality 3.Available in customizes designs and colors 4. Other pro

Ladies' Jeans

Ladies' JeansModel Number: JT-084 Place of Origin: China Features: 1) Fabric: 95%Cotton,5% Polyester 2) Color: Olive/White /Gray /Black 3)