Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6014

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$6.80 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP6014
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Men's Denim USA Jeans

Men's Denim USA JeansWholesale Men's Denim Jeans. Five pocket heavyweight jean. This is a basic fit boot cut model with a medium to dark stonewash fi

Men fashion designer jeans

Men fashion designer jeansNO: 7MJ78-0323 COLOR: AS SHOWN SIZE: 29-40 PRICE: USD 12.28/PCS MOQ: 50PCS

beautiful jeans

beautiful jeansWe are the professional company who can provide you both men's and women's jeansat very competitive price.Their size can from S-


jeansWe sell jeans pants of all design. We manufacture in our own factory

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansFabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch Package: 1pc/polybag


Jeanselegant jeans made of 100% cotton.

men's jeans at lower price

men's jeans at lower priceFeatures: 1) Favorable price 2) MOQ: As request 3) Double custom clearance for customers 4) Clothing color name: red, white, bla

Denim Pants

Denim PantsFeatures: 1) Fashionable,wearable,light 2) Fabric: 3) Lining: 4) Padding: 5) Size: 6) Inner Packing:1pc/polybag

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we

branded lady's jeans

branded lady's jeansDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch;             


JeansWe are the garment manufacturer and traders located at Bangkok Thailand. We do made order also we could source the stock out. W

Ladies' Pants

Ladies' PantsComposition:63.5% cotton,23.5% polyester,3% spandex Weight:340GSM Packing:polybag, carton