Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6004

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 10.5" Rise- 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex)- 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$8.10Payment Terms: - T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600PCSLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP6004
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameRrust Jean
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 8.10~9.10
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Brand Shmack Jeans

Brand Shmack Jeansbrand: Shmack jeansWe are one of the best suppliers of top quality brand jeans in China, and can supplyvarious styles and colors

men's jeans

men's jeansmens jeans, this is the new styles, size is 30-32-34-36

Jeans

JeansFeatures: 1) Sizes: XL, XXL, XXXL 2) High quality, best services and competitive prices 3) Some styles in stock for prompt shipm

new style jeans

new style jeansProduct Name: JeansModel Number: FLAN-KIB-1813Place of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1) Composition: 99% cotton, 1% spandex2) Size: 30-4

Sell Ladies' Jeans

Sell Ladies' JeansDetailed Selling Lead DescriptionProduct Name: Ladies' Jeans of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1) Composition: 100% cotton2) Weight: 10oz

Ladies Jeans

Ladies JeansFeatures: 1) Ladies' fashion jeans 2) Cotton and spandex

Whisker Washed Denim Jeans

Whisker Washed Denim Jeans100% cotton 12 oz denim jeans Wash effect: Sand blast with whisker Price: FOB $7.00 PC ladies. Fob$7.50 men's C/o: Vietnam or Ca

jeans

jeansLA017 jeans denim composition: 100%cotton washing method: enzyme wash accessories: metal zipper, button

kid's pants

kid's pants98%cotton 2%spandex 12oz weight stone washing and bleaching enzyme washing whisker

Designer Jean Wqt

Designer Jean Wqttorn_jean: fashion jeandesigner_jean: urban fashion jeanWooquat Jeans is producing high quality designer jeans in Istanbul.All a

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansOur company can supply brand products, such as shoes,shirts, t-shirts, jeans&pants, jackets, hoody, caps, wallets for men and la

Jacket

JacketSell fashionable jacket(jeans)