Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6003

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$8.20 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP6003
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Women Denim Jean

Women Denim JeanBest quality. Very cheap and ready to go. Contact for further information Model id: 337 Total: 10000 piece Min Order: 200 piece

Fashion Trousers in Designer

Fashion Trousers in DesignerProduct Name: Men's Camouflage Cargo PantsPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures: 1) Men's cargo trousers 2) Fabric: 100% cotton 3) Butt

MYST.ic Jeans

MYST.ic JeansMYST.ic Jeans Ltd(London) Is a new UK quality clothing company with a current portfolio of 30 styles of high street fashion jea

Ladies jeans

Ladies jeansFeatures: Made in China. Fashion.

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansFeatures: 1) Material: 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash, sand grinding, monkey wash

CI Short Jeans

CI Short Jeans1) Low price and excellent service 2) More product pictures available on our website 3) Fast delivery 3 or 4 working days.

cargo short

cargo shortfabric: 100%cotton . wash: heave enzyme wash with sandbalsting . welcom inquriy

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we

Authentic Jeans

Authentic JeansIf you need any kind of jeans please inform us about your need. We can will get back to you with our best proposal.

Denim Jeans

Denim JeansFeatures:1) Fabric: 100% cotton2) Color: as samples or clients' requestPacking:1pc/polybag

short jeans

short jeansFeature: 1) Authentic quality, competitive price, safe delivery, Free shipping and solid reputation 2) Original packing with b

women's jeans

women's jeansProduct Name: Ladies' JeansModel Number: HK-1829Place of Origin: China1. Fabric:100% cotton 2. Washing, size, color and style ba