Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6002

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$8.30 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP6002
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we

Jeans

JeansWe can manufacture all kinds of textiles&garments including men's wear, ladies wear, children's wear, all kinds of woven&kinttin

jean

jean1.Fabric: Denim fabric 2.Size:28#,29#, ...42# 3.100% cotton,11oz. 4. Blue 5. Wash: Enzyme wash, stone wash, crumple, h

Pants

PantsThe special fading effect shows fashionable and active style, suitable for the young.

Jeans

JeansLN122 jeans Features: 1) Fabric 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) Accessories: button Inner packing: Polybags Outer packi

Jeans

JeansFeatures:1) Composition: 100% cotton or cotton spandex2) Process: stone washed, sand blasted, hand brushed, tinted, natural v

fashion jeans

fashion jeans1) Competitive price 2) Different designs and colors for your selection 3) Shipment : ems and tnt . 4) Payment : western union

sell fashion jeans

sell fashion jeans1) Excellent goods with original box and tags 2) Colors: Various colors available please check our website 3) Price includes shi

Denim Jeans With Emroidery

Denim Jeans With EmroideryDenim jeans fabric 13.5 to 14oz basic 5 poket style with embroidry on back pockets.

Jeans 4 Men

Jeans 4 Men We, 1 of the biggest fashion companies in Viet Nam, are strong in casual-wear and activity-wear. A few mode are shown on A

Hand Painted Jeans

Hand Painted JeansIf you feel bore with normal denim jeans than hand pained denim is the new trend for you. With hand pained denim you can have th

jeans

jeansour company mail produce variety jeans:denim jeans,mens' jeans,ladies' jeans,women's jeans,children's jeans,brand jeans,stocksje