Men's Straight Cut Jeans - HS991231

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$8.00 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.HS991231
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

jean

jean1) Composition: 100% cotton or cotton spandex 2) Process: stone washed, sand blasted, hand brushed, tinted, natural vintage-

jeans

jeansLA032 jeans denim composition: 100%cotton washing method: enzyme wash accessories: metal zipper, button

Sell children'c garment

Sell children'c garmentcomposition:65%cotton 35% polyester size:3/4/5/6/7 years clor:Brown,Beige, Blue,

Juniors-Jeans

Juniors-JeansDetailed Product DescriptionStyle #: 7027Quantity:960 PairsColor: DenimSize Scale: 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 13.Boxed: Pre-Packed

jean

jeanwe  sell  many kind of jeans .  the quality of our products  can be ensred .it is at  lower price and b

Denim Pant

Denim PantIt is a great pleasure to inform you about my interest to be your business well wisher. We are a growing firm having own view &

Girls' Jeans

Girls' JeansGirls' 100% cotton denim jeans with embroidery.

Girl's Jeans

Girl's JeansFabric: blue denim Composition: 100% cotton Colour: indigo blue Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush Size:26-36

jean

jeanProduct Origin: China Brand Name: DT Price Terms: FOB Guangzhou Payment Terms: 30% deposit + balance paid before shipment Su

Jeans

JeansFeatures: Fashion. Cotton and Spandex. forty-five days later

Jeans

JeansLN020 jeans Features: 1) Fabric 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) Accessories: button Inner packing: Polybags Outer packi

Girls' Jeans

Girls' JeansGirls' 100% cotton jeans with embroidery.