Men's Straight Cut Jeans - 71DE11-2

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 10.5" Rise- 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex)- 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$7.80Payment Terms: - T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600PCSLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.71DE11-2
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameRrust Jean
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 7.80~8.50
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

many kinds of brand jeans

many kinds of brand jeansThis is a new style for 2007 collection.Branded name design, comfortable for walking and sports activitiesBody fabric: super sof

Ladies Jeans

Ladies JeansCustomize jeans

men's jeans

men's jeansbace 5 pockets jeans in mercerized denim jean fabric.


JeansWe supply luxury ladies' and men's jeans. It is brand jeans. The following is our order details: A) MOQ is 5 -10pcs per style

High fashion name brand jeans(003)

High fashion name brand jeans(003)Product Name: JeansPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, great service and so

Men's Low Rise Button Fly JeansKIVX-1140C

Men's Low Rise Button Fly JeansKIVX-1140CFeatures:1) Men's split front boot out button fly low rise jeans2) With welt slot back pocket: 13.5oz.3) Crosshatch denim4) For

Women Denim Jean

Women Denim JeanBest quality. Very cheap and ready to go. Contact for further information Model id: 337 Total: 10000 piece Min Order: 200 piece

Fashion Trousers in Designer

Fashion Trousers in DesignerProduct Name: Men's Camouflage Cargo PantsPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures: 1) Men's cargo trousers 2) Fabric: 100% cotton 3) Butt

MYST.ic Jeans

MYST.ic JeansMYST.ic Jeans Ltd(London) Is a new UK quality clothing company with a current portfolio of 30 styles of high street fashion jea

Ladies jeans

Ladies jeansFeatures: Made in China. Fashion.

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansFeatures: 1) Material: 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash, sand grinding, monkey wash

CI Short Jeans

CI Short Jeans1) Low price and excellent service 2) More product pictures available on our website 3) Fast delivery 3 or 4 working days.