Men's Jeans - SRP6011

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$7.90 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.SRP6011
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Jeans Trousers

Jeans TrousersDear Sir, we are Trading and Manufacturing company name Expo Dress Marketing Dhaka Bangladesh we can suply your requirement all


jeansslubby dobby,elastic fabric,R/C or 100% cotton,blended fabric received high reputation in German and American Packing:polybag&


Jeans Jeans100% denim fabrics

Branded Jeans

Branded JeansThese stock lots is about 500,000pcs and composed of 3 branded jeans,which are; Americano Galilei Yanchee All required paperwo

Sell Denim Jeans

Sell Denim Jeansjeans: branded jeansFeatures:1) Fabric: 100% cotton2) Weight: 12oz3) Treatment: enzyme wash, sandblast, monkey spray, grinding,

Men's Cargo Pants

Men's Cargo Pants100% cotton canvas cargo pant w/printed leg artwork Avail: men's, boys', kids'

Brand New Mens Denim Short Jeans (Hip-Hop Style)

Brand New Mens Denim Short Jeans (Hip-Hop Style)Brand new with the original tags "ZEEP" skateboard jeans, men's size and trendy, relaxed fit that sits on the hip. Over 10 style

Ladies' Fashion Jeans

Ladies' Fashion Jeans1. Product: Ladies' fashion jeans pants 2. Model: 93160 3. Shell fabric: 100% cotton 4. Minimum ordering quantity: 350pcs/style/

Men's Fashion Jeans

Men's Fashion Jeans Item No: 7MJ86-08149Size: 28-36Color: as showPrice: USD13.51/PCSFor the detailed informations, please go throught our prod

Ladies Stretch Jeans

Ladies Stretch JeansFabric:98% cotton 2% elasthane ring slub indigo denim 10.50 oz Wash: Sand blasting with stone enzyme wash Price: Us$5.80/PC f. O

Women's Jeans Pant

Women's Jeans PantBuffalo David Bitton Peak Antique Wash Denim Jeans, Wrinkles w Torn Seams Bootcut, low rise 7.5" Antique Wash 98% Cotton Ri


jeansFabric: blue denimComposition: 85%cotton,15%polyesterColour: indigo blueWashing: enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork: embroiderySize