Men's Jeans - SRP6003

These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new
style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise - 18" in the knee breaks to 19" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 100% cotton (small selection in 2% spandex) - 10.5 ~ 13.5oz. Price Range: US$7.80 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600PCS Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.SRP6003
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Jeans

JeansFeatures: 1) Composition: 100% cotton 2) Process: stone washed, sand blasted, hand brushed, tinted, natural vintage-look frayed

brand name fashion style jean ,trouser

brand name fashion style jean ,trouserProduct Name: JeansModel Number: JNW2007001Place of Origin: ChinaDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch10.50oz.-12.0

Jean

JeanProduct id: 6002 Abount: 2. 000 piece Date: 09. 03. 2007 Series asorties: available Model count: 5 Packing style: nylon bag Pric

Ladies Denim Jeans

Ladies Denim JeansFeatures:1) Composition: 100% cotton or cotton spandex2) Process: stone washed, sand blasted, hand brushed, tinted, natural v

Jeans

JeansDenim Trouser With dirty wash and sand blast

Ladies' Denim Pants

Ladies' Denim PantsFeatures: 1) Ladies' 100% cotton denim pants 2) Stone wash + handbrush + enzyme + lined in the middle

Boy Denim Jeans

Boy Denim JeansBoy denim jeans rapper style Syle no:02272 Size: S, M, L Wash: Sand blast, enzyme grinding, sand spray.

jeans

jeansProduct Name: Ladies' JeansModel Number: HK-1829Place of Origin: China1. Fabric:100% cotton 2. Washing, size, color and style ba

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we

Ladies' Pants

Ladies' PantsFeatures: 1) Material: 100% cotton 2) Weight: 11.5oz. 3) Wash: 3D effect, broken effect, hand brushing, stone wash 4) We can des

Jeans Shorts

Jeans Shorts100% COTTON SHORTS; The fabric can be jeans, woven and etc.

Jeans

JeansMini order:2000pcs Market: Europe Size customized