Men's jeans

Fabric: denimComposition: 80%cotton,20%polyester
Colour: brownWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork:embroidery,wrinkle effectSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 300pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.00 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: for 300pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy8008
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order300 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time300pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

sell jeans

sell jeansFeatures:1) Fabric:98% Cotton,2% Elasthan2) Color: Blue3) Treatment: enzyme washing, hand washing4) Packing: 1pc/polybagWe can p


Jeans1) 100% cotton 2) Top quality and best prices. 3) Timely delivery and fast shipping.

2007 new style jeans

2007 new style jeansthis is a new design jeans, it is a best quality and a beautiful jeans ,it fit forevery people. the size of these jeans is :30

Designer Denim Jeans - 12 Pairs Piece Lot

Designer Denim Jeans - 12 Pairs Piece LotUp for sale is a 12 piece/pair lot of Designer High Fashion Denim Monroe Western Jeans in Medium Denim Blue. All are brand new,

Ladies' Pants

Ladies' PantsFeatures: 1) Material: 100% cotton 2) Weight: 11.5oz. 3) Wash: 3D effect, broken effect, hand brushing, stone wash 4) We can des

Denim Jeans

Denim JeansFeatures: 1) Fabric: 100% cotton 2) Color: as samples or clients' request Packing: 1pc/polybag

Sell Cotton Jeans

Sell Cotton JeansDetailed Product Description: 1. Fabric: Denim fabric 2. Size: 25-31# 3. 100% cotton 4. Simple appearance, fitness nice, stit

women's pants

women's pantswomen's cotton and casual pants

ladies' jeans

ladies' jeans1*Skintight middle one 2*Light blue 3*Embroidered for trim details 4*Cotton 100%

Sell Fashion Jeans

Sell Fashion JeansFeatures: 1): 100% cotton 2): Washing: bleach, hand brush, damage effect, monkey wash, wrinkle effect, whisker, etc. 3): With em

Sell Brand Jeans (New Style)

Sell Brand Jeans (New Style)Supplying brand jeans in various styles, colors and specifications. We have exportedto the U.S.A., the U.K., Germany, Italy, Fra

branded jeans

branded jeans1) Top quality, timely delivery , competitve price2) Small order is also welcomed, MOQ can be 12 pieces for one style with mixed