Men's Jeans

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 100% cotton Colour: indigo blue Washing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: embroidery,wrinkle effect Size:28-38 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.80 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RZ08
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Women's Leisure Pants

Women's Leisure PantsItem No: 7WP75-07161 Size: S,M,L,XL Color:black,white,green Price: USD11.90/PCS For the detailed informations, please go through

American Rag

American RagProduct: American Rag Shell:98% cotton 2% spandex 10 oz Fabric Inseam:33 Size:0 - 13

Men's Jeans

Men's Jeans1) Material:100% cotton 2) Fashion design, top quality, reasonable price, safe shipping, and the best service 3) Different styl

Jeans - Laser Marking And Different Washes

Jeans - Laser Marking And Different WashesWe can produce a varierty of wash effects on the denim e. G. Faded, stonewash and also different colours. We are one of the few

Street fashion

Street fashionWe have our own designs and welcome clients with there own designs, we have a wide range fabric of hooded sweatshirts in stock f

Stock Mens Denim Jeans

Stock Mens Denim JeansWe have 100000 PCS stock Mens Denim Jeans for both USA & European size. Price: US $2. 50 FOB Payment Terms: L/ C At Sight or 10

cotton jeans

cotton jeansWe can supply many branded hoodies in different popular designs, sizes and colors.Sizes from 30 to 40 are all available. We can

Branded Jeans

Branded JeansFeatures: 1) Favorable price 2) MOQ: 10pcs/color/style 3) Double custom clearance for customers 4) Clothing color name: red,

supply brand jeans

supply brand jeansWe can supply many  kinds of name brand athletic shoes, such as namebrand clothing,jeans,handbags,hats,sunglass,watch etc


JeansThe original button-fly five-pocket Jean. Straight through the seat, thigh and leg. Wear true to size or size up for a loos

Denim Jeans

Denim Jeans1) Light blue, blue, dark blue, black, old dying colors; 2) Artwork effect: Wrisker, hpp, sandblast, hand brush, hand-needle 3

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansWe can supply various brand jeans: 1) Top quality with best price 2) All prices are including shipping 3) Timely delivery and fa