Men's jeans

Fabric: denim Composition: 100%cotton Colour: blue Washing:enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork:printing wrinkle effect,needle punch,broken Size:28-38 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$7.00 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy5006
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladie's Jeans

Ladie's JeansStressfree: Liquids bead up and roll off. Stains don't take hold. Sits lower on waist, loose through the leg, straight opening.

Branded Trousers

Branded TrousersDescription: Fabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cross ring or slub

Male/Female Jeans

Male/Female JeansMale/female jeans Fabric: 100% cotton, cotton/stretch, cotton/polyester, ramie/cotton, slub denim

sell Jeans

sell JeansHigh quality denim skirt.


jeansSHN057 jeans fabric composition: 100%cotton washing method: enzyme wash, scan, whisker accessories: metal zipper, button

sell men's jeans,brand jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeans

sell men's jeans,brand jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeansWe can produce kinds of jeans, jean jacket, casual wear etc. Your customed stylesare welcome.

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6008

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP6008These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise

Jeans 30, 000 Pieces Clearance From 1. 25 Each

Jeans 30, 000 Pieces Clearance From 1. 25 EachThirty thousand pieces of jeans for clearance, stock in Manchester, UK. Ex Littlewoods stock under brand name Broker. Four washe


Jeans,We are manufacturer and buying house, we can supply denims jeans pant shirt, jacket. Cardigun, baby cloths, t shirts, polo shirt

New Denim Jeans

New Denim Jeans1) New brand jeans 2) Color: denim wash 3) Body fabric: super soft 100% cotton 4) Sizes: 32-34-36-38-40-42 5) Delivery by EM

Men's Denim Jeans

Men's Denim JeansWe are using the latest denim designs such as cross hatch,slub,stripe and other combination of 100% cotton yarn. Our Jeans are p

Men's Microfiber Board Shorts