Men's Jeans

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 90% cotton,10%polyester Colour: brown Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush Size:27-32 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.00 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.6904
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladies Jeans

Ladies JeansFabric: 98% cotton. 2% spandex, 12oz Washing: Stone / enzyme, embroider Packing: 33pcs / carton Min order quantity: 1000pcs Deli

sell brand jeans(HOT)

sell brand jeans(HOT)Detailed Selling Lead Description 1) New brand jeans 2) Color: denim wash 3) Body fabric: super soft 100% cotton 4) Sizes: 3

Stock Men's Jeans

Stock Men's JeansJ-001Quantity: 80,000pcsSize: European size or Asian sizeMany stylesColor: blue, red, green, black, khaki

Mens Slub Denim Cargo Shorts(mzxs-495)

Mens Slub Denim Cargo Shorts(mzxs-495)12.5OZ SLUB DENIM CARGO SHORTS,W/ZIPPER&STASH POCKET AVAIL:MENS,BOYS,KIDS COLORS:DSB,BDS,IGS

Men's Jeans Pant Emn-003 Front View

Men's Jeans Pant Emn-003 Front ViewMen's Jeans pant EMN-003, This design we produce for Europe market

High fashion name brand jeans(012)

High fashion name brand jeans(012)Product Name: JeansPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, great service and so

Blue Jeans For Ladies

Blue Jeans For Ladies% 100 Cotton blue jeans for ladies

Denim Jeans (Chinese Wash)

Denim Jeans (Chinese Wash)Fabric: denim 11 oz Size: available (28 to 32) , ->on demand (28 to 42) Type: denim (Chinese wash) We can provide any quantity

Ladies' Brand Jeans

Ladies' Brand JeansItem No: 7WJ75-07147 Size: 26-32 Color: blue,pink,silver,golden Price: USD11.90/PCS For the detailed informations, please go t

Ladies' Stretch Denim Pants

Ladies' Stretch Denim PantsFeatures: 1) Material: 72% cotton, 26% polyester, 2% spandex 2) Washing: stone washing + sandblast+ enzyme + whisker + wri

Ladies' Jeans

Ladies' JeansFeatures: 1) Material: 57% ramie, 25% cotton, 16% polyester, 1% spandex 2) Washing: enzyme and stone wash with sandblast washin

Ladies Jeans

Ladies JeansLadies JeansQUANTITY: 2000 to 3000 pcsPRICE: usd 4.01/pc