Men's jeans

Fabric: denim
Composition: 80%cotton,20%polyester
Colour: look usedWashing:enzyme wash,hand brush
Craftwork:embroidery, wrinkle effect,Size:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.50 Payment Terms:   - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 15~ 30days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy7622
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order500 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time15~ 30days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

0052 Himi Jeans

0052 Himi JeansWomen fashion jeans wear Pruduced of 1st quality turkish denim Brand name(vigaze jeans)

Fashion Jean

Fashion Jean: jeans blue3. Production lead time

Cimarron Paris Jeans

Cimarron Paris JeansFrom Cimarron Paris A/W 06 Collection *Stock Available *Delivery can be arranged 3 days after payment


JeansLA015 jeans Features: 1) Fabric 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) Accessories: button Inner packing: Polybags Outer packi

Sell Short Jeans

Sell Short JeansFeatures: 1): 100% cotton 2): Washing: bleach, hand brush, damage effect, monkey wash, wrinkle effect, whisker, etc. 3): With em


Jeans1) More pictures available on our website 2) Many different styles and colors available 3) Authentic quality, small order accept


Jeans4)Washing:as your request5)Packing:each piece in a polybag or as your request6)Min order:over 1000pcs7)Payment:L/C or T/T8)Shipm

women Jeans

women JeansProduct name: Jeans Description: Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cross ring or slub Washing: 1)

Branded Fashion Jeans

Branded Fashion Jeansstrong washing, rubbing, light, perspiration, water and chlorine bleach colorfastnessproperties.

Denim Jeans

Denim Jeans100% cotton,13 ozs denim pant, Men's Pant Enzyem Wash Over Dyed Sand Blasting Zipper 5Pockets Sample available $15.00

designer jeans

designer jeansProduct Name: Ladies' JeansModel Number: HK-1829Place of Origin: China1. Fabric:100% cotton 2. Washing, size, color and style ba

new style jeans

new style jeansthe color is a raw unwashed black. Detailed acrylic print on back pocketsembroidered picture on right legMore details pls don't