Men's jeans

Fabric: denimComposition: 85%cotton,15%polyesterColour: grayWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork:embroiderySize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.00 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy5014
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order200 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time200pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Women's Fashion Jeans

Women's Fashion JeansFeatures: 1) Fabric composition: 98% cotton, 2% spandex 2) Wash: stone, sandblast, damage, whisker, crinkle 3) Others: embroider

Ladies Glo Jeans

Ladies Glo JeansProduct Name : LADIES GLO JEANS : US$5.00/ JEANS 1 COLOUR 2000PCS

Mid Jeans

Mid JeansR1049 is the shorter version of r1048 (long jeans), come with size 26-36, one colour

Woman's Jeans

Woman's JeansFeatures: 1) Woman jeans 2) Size: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 (1:1:1:1:1) 3) 98% cotton, 2% spandex

Casual Pants

Casual PantsFeatures: 1) Fabric: polyester peach shin, twill, print 2) Composition: polyester, 75D x 150D 3) Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL or accor

Women Denim Jeans / Comfortable / Casual-Sz 26-34

Women Denim Jeans / Comfortable / Casual-Sz 26-34Women Denim Jeans / Comfortable / Casual Sizes available: 26 to 34 waist Several designs avaialable Best Quality Fabric Comforta

Sell Branded Jeans

Sell Branded JeansOur company can supply brand products, such as shoes,shirts, t-shirts, jeans&pants, jackets, hoody, caps, wallets for men and la

designer jeans

designer jeansmade of high-quality raw material high-quality and reasonable price different colors and styles are available customer design

Ladie's Jeans

Ladie's JeansStressfree: Liquids bead up and roll off. Stains don't take hold. Sits lower on waist, loose through the leg, straight opening.


JeansColors: sky blue, dark blue, navy blue, black. Fabric: 94% cotton and 6% lycra; blue-black wash. Sizes: 36-42 (for a low cut)

Men's Jeans

Men's Jeans1) With tag and bag2) 100% cotton, our company stores many brand T-shirts, jeans, and sets3) Our personnel will always provide c


jeansSHN058 jeans fabric composition: 100%cotton washing method: enzyme wash, scan, whisker accessories: metal zipper, button