Men's jeans

Fabric: denim
Composition: 85%cotton,15%polyester
Colour: blueWashing:enzyme wash
Craftwork:hand brush,beard effectSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.60 Payment Terms:   - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 15~ 30 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy8000
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order500 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time500pcs,10~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

new style jeans for women

new style jeans for womenWe can supply designer jeans which are popular in the USA, the UK, Germany, Italy,Australia and Canada. We can supply 100% safe

Lady's jeans

Lady's jeansFabric: 100%cotton Wash: enzyme wash,sand grinding,monkey wash and destroy wash


JeansWe supply high quality garments according to customers' specific requirements. Size 26-36

Jeans Short

Jeans ShortDark blue color jeans short.

casual fashion ladies' jeans

casual fashion ladies' jeansDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch;             

Ladies' Jeans - RP2010

Ladies' Jeans - RP2010Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee clo

Men's Trousers

Men's Trousers1.Style: 6005 2.Composition:70% cotton+28% polyster+2% spandex 3.Delivery: 40days 4.MOQ:3000pcs/color 5.High quality

Ladies Jeans / Pants & Trousers

Ladies Jeans / Pants & TrousersItem: Ladies Corduroy pants: Composition: 98% cotton 2% spandex Corduroy. Construction / weight: discussion. Walles: 16 / 17 or

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansWe can supply fashion blue jeans with sand or hand blasting, rips, grinding, whiskers, creases, tinting and other finishes.

Laidies' jean

Laidies' jeanFabric: 100%cottonWeight: 10oz - 12.5ozWash: enzyme grinding, sanding and monkey wash.

Ladies jeans

Ladies jeansWe are the most prominent & one of the best exporters of denim, twill, corduroy, velvet, poplin, oxford pants / trousers / shirt

Body Form Liquid Design Jeans

Body Form Liquid Design JeansCOC0 Jeans is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the COC0 Designer Jean line from Medillin, Colombia. Our body form,