Men's jeans

Fabric: denim
Composition: 85%cotton,15%polyester
Colour: gary
Washing:enzyme wash,hand brush
Craftwork:broken, wrinkle effect,needle punchSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.00 Payment Terms:   - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy8001
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB Guangzhou USD 5~6
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order200 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time200pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Girls Stretch Denim Jeans Fashion-Style

Girls Stretch Denim Jeans Fashion-StyleVivace international limited is a denim garment exporter based in hong kong, china. We have gained excellent business credibilit

Jeans

Jeans1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, great service and solid reputation 2) Various colors and popular style

Men's jean

Men's jeanReasonable priceEurope sizeDelivery on timeQuality guaranteed1x20' Loading q'ty: Men's   13000pcs   &nb

Fashion Caps

Fashion CapsFeatures:ed fashion caps (hats)1) fashion style2) many choice .3) in store

Hip hop jeans !! Vogue jeans with unique print (ev13)

Hip hop jeans !! Vogue jeans with unique print (ev13)the newest style of jeans with the top quality ; f ashionable styles ; the reasonable prices ; color available ; the full siz

Winter Jeans

Winter JeansFeatures: 1) New brand jeans 2) Color: denim wash 3) Body fabric: super soft 100% cotton 4) Sizes: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 5

Ladies' Cropped Pants

Ladies' Cropped Pants100% cotton cross hatch 11 oz.

Used Jeans

Used JeansGreat Recycled Jeans JEANS at ONLY $1.50 ea. Recycled "Used" Grade A Jeans, The Best "QUALITY" Around for Men & Women, Top B

Jean

JeanBrand Name Jeans for Mens and Womens. RFeatures: 1) Name: Many Brended Jeans 2) Packing: New with all tags and packaged in ori

jeans

jeansFabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch Package: 1pc/polybag Made in China MOQ:2000pcs Monthly Capacity:200000pcs/month Del

Mens Five Pocket Jeans(mivx-088)

Mens Five Pocket Jeans(mivx-088)MENS FIVE POCKET DENIM W/CORDUROY INSETS VINTAGE TINT&S.BLAST AVAIL:MENS,BOYS,KIDS COLORS:DTS,BDS

jean

jeannice price and good quality