Men's Jeans

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 90% cotton,10% polyester Colour: black Washing: enzyme wash,hand brush Craftwork: embroidery,wrinkle effect Size:28-38 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.50 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.6970
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

sell jeans

sell  jeanssell jeans etailed Selling Lead Description 1) Composition: 100% cotton or cotton spandex 2) Process: stone washed, hand brus

Denim Blue Jean

Denim Blue Jean13.7OZ denim blue jean Size: for men's - 28 to 38 inch for ladies - 26 to 36 inch Target price: below US$4.00/pc Quantity:

denim trousers, Jeans

denim trousers, Jeans1) Fabric: 100% cotton 2) Weight: 12oz. 3) Treatment: enzyme stone wash, hand brush, whisker, tint

Ladies' jean pants

Ladies' jean pantsgarments: pantsjean pants for ladies

Women Stretch Denim Shorts Bermuda (Fashion-Style)

Women Stretch Denim Shorts Bermuda (Fashion-Style)Vivace International Limited is a denim garment exporter based in hong kong . We have gained excellent business credibility and

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross wei

ladies jean short

ladies jean shortquality:hight price:fair shipmentT\T.Western Union,Money Gram.


JeansNice Work Textile can produce your high quality jeans including all your labels, patches etc starting at the lowest prices in th

Brand jeans

Brand  jeansNo:8881C11138Color:As  showSIZE:  28-40Price:USD  13.8 \PCMOQ: 50 PCS

sell jeans

sell jeansgood choice for you,my client,you know,we are always here. 1) Top quality with reason >>>

Jeans Pant

Jeans PantWe are manufacturer and exporter of T-shirts, Polo, jeans pant and all other kind of knit garments since 2001. We also produce w

R And R Crown Crop Capri Jeans Wholesale

R And R Crown Crop Capri Jeans WholesaleR and R crown Crop Capri jeans wholesale Color: blue, Pink and white Size: 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31 The minimum order is