Men's jeans

Fabric: denimComposition: 100%cottonColour: blueWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork:printing, needle punch,brokenSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$7.00 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy5011
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB Guangzhou USD 6.5~7.5
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order200 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time200pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products


PantsSupply ability: 200,000pcs/month

Men's jeans

Men's jeansthis is special washing style ,men`s pants.98% cotton 2% polyester;Any size you wanna.

Ladies' Ramie Cotton Jeans & Men's Cotton Jeans

Ladies' Ramie Cotton Jeans & Men's Cotton Jeans1) Ladies' & Girls Denim Jeans - 65% Ramie 25% Cotton 9% Polyester 1% Spandex with Embroidery and hand sprayed with glitter. 2

Ladies' Stretch Pants

Ladies' Stretch PantsFeatures: 1) Composition: 67% cotton, 30% polyester, 3% spandex 2) Ladies' jean pants with embroidery


JeansCode: D-2038 Weight: 09. 50 OZ Color: Green / Blue Weave: 3 / 1 RHT Finish: Flat Finish We have many Styles, shades etc. We have


Jeans- stock of 20.000 pices jens pants. - 10 diffrent models about 2.000 pices from each model. - minimum order 5.000 pices from all

Denim Jeans

Denim JeansDenim jeans made of 12. 50oz denim fabrics. Avalable in different styles, colors and washes. Stock is also avalable.

Ready Made Trousers

Ready Made TrousersWe take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a garments manufacturer and exporter, equipped with unique standing productio

Sell Brand Jeans

Sell Brand JeansDetailed Selling Lead Description 1. We can supply jeans, jackets, T-shirts, and caps 2. More product pictures available on our

school uniform pants

school uniform pantsapparel, jacket, clothes, outerwear, clothing, leisure wear, sweater, women's sweater,leather jacket, skirt, hoody, pullover, ov

short jean

short  jeanDetailed Product Description Product Origin: China Brand Name: DT Price Terms: FOB Guangzhou Payment Terms: 30% deposit + ba

Men Women Jeans

Men Women JeansOur company has more than 5,000 pieces of different styles of men, and women jeans. We urgently need to find a wholesaler, agent