Men's jeans

Fabric: denimComposition: 80%cotton,20%polyester
Colour: grayWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$5.60 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 500pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy8007
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order500 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time500pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Women Jeans

Women JeansMade of turkish 1 quality denim Blue black


DOLCE&GIORGIO FASHION JEANSDetailed Product Description Dear sir/madam DOLCE&GIORGIO FASHION would like to welcome you as a new customer to our firm.We

LeoJoe's Jeans Original Green Label (Med Stone)

LeoJoe's Jeans  Original Green Label (Med Stone)LeoJoe's jeans were designed with the Rodeo Athlete in mind. Our original (greenlabel) was the jean that started it all. We noti


JeansWe import women's high-end jeans from South and Central America. Our jeans are renowned for their amazing fit, great denim, and

Sell Fashion Jeans

Sell Fashion JeansOur company can supply brand products, such as shoes,shirts, t-shirts, jeans&pants, jackets, hoody, caps, wallets for men and la


jeansDenim Pant: for all ages, all weight, verities washing effects / as requested by buyer


PantDress pants made of 100% cotton and blended material with special finishes like micro, peach, super, teflon, resin finish etc. t

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansWe are a professional supplier of brand jeans and brand clothes. We can supply various styles and different colors with many siz

Cotton / Hemp / Blend Jeans

Cotton / Hemp / Blend JeansFeatures: 1) Great fitting low rise jeans 2) Indigo denim fabric: 55% hemp, 45% cotton 3) Zip fly, straight leg, plain back pock

Men Jeans

Men JeansItem No: 7MJ92-071516 Size: 28-38 Color: as show Price: USD14.27/PCS For the detailed informations, please go throught our pro

Stroke Jeans

Stroke JeansDescription: Jeans are trousers traditionally made from Denim but may also be made from a variety of fabrics including corduroy

children's capri

children's capri98%cotton 2%spandex 12OZ weight garment washing stone washing whisker hpp embroidery