Men's jeans

Fabric: denimComposition: 100%cottonColour: blueWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork:printing, needle punch,brokenSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$7.50 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy5012
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB Guangzhou USD 7~8
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order200 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time200pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products


jeanswe  can  supply many  brand  name  jeans , and  the  price is  with the  competely&

All Kind Of Ready Made Garments, Knit & Woven

All Kind Of Ready Made Garments, Knit & WovenDear Sir We are cheerfully introduced as a manufacturer and exporter of contemporary Garments from Bangladesh. We are manufactur

Fashion Jean

Fashion Jean1.Name:Artfu Dod 2.Size:30-40

Boys' Denim Jeans & Jackets

Boys' Denim Jeans & JacketsBoys' shirt&jeans set Silky twill, overdyed with soft finish. Abstract print. Basic,1/2 elastic,5 pocket denim jeans

sell authentic brandname ladies' jeans

sell authentic brandname ladies' jeansfeatures1size:26-322top quality and comfortable wear3other different styles and brandname jeans available4  favorable

Ladies' Jeans - RP1010

Ladies' Jeans - RP1010Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee clo

Korea Style Jean Short US $18

Korea Style Jean Short US $18Korea Style Jean Short US $18 Colors: Blue FREE SIZE Paid Method: Cash or PayPal


JeansWe can offer many kinds of brand clothing sport shoes Sunglasses watches handbags. If you are interested in our products, please


SELL BRANDED JEAN1) High-class material2) Classical design3) With advanced technology and exquisite workmanship 4) Customized designs available5)

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - SRP6013

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - SRP6013These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new style of today. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 10.5" Rise


JeansFeatures: 1) New brand women's jeans 2) Color: denim wash 3) Body fabric: super soft 100% cotton 4) Sizes: 26, 27, 28, 29, 3


JeansWe are manufacturer exporter of Men's denim jeans in different styles & sizes. We are Exporting our Jeans to U. S. A., U. K, Au