Our cultivated mushrooms come from selected stock and are grown on standardized substrates. Our Reishi cultivars are selected for maximum triterpene production. Shiitake and maitake are primarily grown on natural log substrates thereby producing the highest nutritional and medicinal qualities. The Mycelium Mushrooms are the fruiting body of a fine root-like network called mycelium. Mycelium is capable of, and efficient at, producing medicinal compounds by itself, especially polysaccharides. Mushroom extracts can be considered some of the first nutraceutical - food concentrated into medicinal form. Garuda's extracts are carefully produced according to GMP standards from mushroom fruit bodies and mycelium.
1. Reishi: Called the marvelous herb in China, this widely recognized and legendary mushroom has been used for centuries. Scientific validation of Reishi's benefits is plentiful. Reishi contains polysaccharides and triterpenes. Shiitake: The second most popular edible mushroom worldwide, shiitake extracts define nutraceutical - foods with positive health benefits. Polysaccharides and a compound called eritadenine are responsible for its effects.
2. Maitake: Another choice edible mushroom, maitake is a relative newcomer that is the subject of promising research in Japan. Protein-bound polysaccharides are the active compounds.
3. Cordyceps: A small club-shaped fungus, sometimes called caterpillar fungus, Cordyceps is a highly revered tonic herb that is considered a national treasure by the Chinese government. It contains active polysaccharides and sterols.
4. Coriolus: Also known as turkey tail mushroom, Coriolus is found on decomposed logs. The extracted polysaccharides have been used in drugs that have been targeted at malignant tumors, hepatitis and cancer of the liver.
5. Agaricus: Recently, researchers have begun to study Agaricus blazei for its potential as a medicinal mushroom. Some studies have shown its potential as an anticancer and antitumor agent. Active ingredients are polysaccharides and Beta d-glucans.
6. Chaga: A highly prized medicinal fungus since the 16th century has now been standardized using modern production and analytical techniques.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Model No.||Medicinal Mushroom - Extracts, Powders|
|Place Of Origin||Varied|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
(Specification)：? cm 0.5*0.5 1*1
We can supply dried agricultural products, dried mushrooms and agarics. Our products include: 1) Dried lily bulb 2) Black agari
Our company are the exporter of fresh cherry and oyster mushrooms in melitopol market(ukraine). For mushrooms buyers: We are l
Since 1993, Daiyoung Corporation. the best matsutake-trade company in the country, has good reputation among the buyers as our h
Dried wild mushrooms from Yunnan China, Organic food from nature, full of nutrition, delicious. Variety kinds for choosing and h
Frozen and cubed boletus.A-1 quality.
The king of oyster mushroom! The most dilicious oyster mushroom with medical functions such as antivirus, anticancer, and etc.
Mushroom slice Grade BSpecification)：? cm 0.2-0.4*0.6*2up
Dried Black Trumpets
BOLETUS EDULIS china origin best quality with CIQ goods to be packed in cartons 10kg/bag/cartons shipment from chengdu via sha
IQF black fungus strips, thickness5-7mm.
Name:frozen suillus granulatusGrade:ASpecificaton:cap:3-8cm,stem:3-8cmPacking:inner:pp bag.Outside:15kg cartonMini:1*40'RH