Ladies' Woven SKirt - DK1015

Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee closes to 17" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 98% cotton and 2% spandex gives a strong medium level of stretchPrice: USD3.70Payment Terms: - FOB (Yantian or Guangzhou)- T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600pcsLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.DK1015
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameD-shop
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 3.70~4.50
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Ladies' Skirt

Ladies' SkirtFeatures: 1) Ladies' fashion style 2) With beautiful patch embroidery design 3) Small quantity accept: 60dozs 4) Good quality

Lady Fashion Skirts For Ladies'

Lady Fashion Skirts For Ladies'Product name: skirt Style code: NAL-S18 Shell: 100% cotton Lining: 100% cotton Size: S,M,L,XL M.O.Q.: 10pcs Packing: each/polyba

Ladies Skirts 04

Ladies Skirts 04Features:1) Favorable price for garments2) Size: M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL3) Small orders acceptable for jackets buyers4) Origi

Ladies' skirt

Ladies' skirtLadies' skirt Fabric:Cotton

Skirts

SkirtsFashion Women Skirt. Brand: Blue & Sea Material: 95% Cotton - 5% Elastane Colours: White - Black - Beige - Coffee Size: S-M

skirt

skirt1.material:100%cotton 2.size:all kinds of size can do,eurpean us,will following the instruction form finalclient 3.color:any co

ladies' long skirt

ladies' long skirtwith drape and lotus leaf laciness cascade patency all color and full size a pcs in one polybag if interested,please contact wit

Ladies' Jeans Skirt

Ladies' Jeans SkirtFabric Composition: 100%cotton Fabric Weight: 12oz Finishing: Stone wash + sandblast + mustache Min. Qty:1500pcs

spandex cotton corduroy skirt

spandex cotton corduroy skirtthis skirt was made of spandex cotton corduroy in 21 wales

women's skirt

women's skirtwomens new skirts, nice looking, have mixed sizes and several colors

Fashionable Skirt

Fashionable SkirtMaterial: cotton 100%

Ladies' Skirt

Ladies' SkirtFeatures: 1) Description: ladies' denim mini skirt 2) Fabric: 100% cotton 3) Weight: 12oz. 4) Treatment: dirty wash, sandblast,