Ladies Straight Leg Jeans - RP1003-2

This premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the new style
of today.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7.5" Rise- 14" in the knee breaks to 14" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 98% cotton 2% spandex- 10.5oz. Price Range: US$7.30Payment Terms: - T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600PCSLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP1003-2
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameRrust Jean
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 7.30~8.00
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Lady's Popular Branded Jeans

Lady's  Popular Branded JeansUniverse are the big wholesaler of the apparel, such as coats, suit, T-shirts, Jeans,shoes,handbags, belts, sunglasses, perfume

Jeans

JeansFeatures: 1) Destroyed jeans for men 2) Has mixed sizes

Jeans

JeansWe are the specialized Jeans manufacture. We can make varies of Jeans pants, skirts and coats products. Welcome to show us your

BRANDED JEANS

BRANDED JEANSWe can supply many brand Jeans,all the products we have stock at any time ,Differentdesign and the best price,you can fix the st

Embroidery Jean

Embroidery JeanMade of high quality stretch denim and ornamented with embroidery. Our design is unique and product have best quality of sewing

Denim Pants For Men

Denim Pants For MenWe can Provide Denim Pants for both Men's&Ladies with fabric of any Grammage and finishing can be done by any type of Wash, Sand

Women's Shorts

Women's ShortsWe are a Gold Supplier of Alibaba.com. We can supply brand name clothing, such as jacket, T shirts, jeans, skirts and suits. All

10oz Denim Short Sleeve Jacket (001)

10oz Denim Short Sleeve Jacket (001)Styles: 1) 10oz-14oz ringspun pants 2) Shorts 3) Jackets Washes: 1) Sandblasted 2) Sprayed 3) Overdyed 4) Stone washed 5) Enzym

Ladies' Jeans - RP2028-1

Ladies' Jeans - RP2028-1Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 7" Rise - 15" in the knee closes to 17"

American Eagle Destroyed Hipster Skinny Jeans

American Eagle Destroyed Hipster Skinny JeansAE Destroyed Hipster Skinny Flare. Color: Light wash. Sizes:0-16. FOB: $17.50. MOQ:30pcs. Surcharge of $2/PC if MOQ is not met b

Jeans

JeansProduct Name: Man's jeans Origin: made in china Features: 1) Fabric: 100% cotton 2) Weight: 12oz-14oz or according to your requ

jeans

jeans1) Light blue, blue, dark blue, black, old dying colors; 2) Artwork effect: Wrisker, hpp, sandblast, hand brush, hand-needle 3