Ladies' Jeans - RP2028-1

Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries. Fit: - 33" Inseam - 7" Rise - 15" in the knee closes to 17" at the leg opening - YKK Zipper Fabric: - 98% cotton and 2% spandex gives a strong medium level of stretch Price: USD7.20 Payment Terms: - FOB (Yantian or Guangzhou) - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. Minimum Quantity: 600pcs Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.RP2028-1
Place Of OriginChina
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Jeans

JeansWe manufacture different types of fabric including cotton, mercerizing, coating, resinning and special fiber. Our products have

Men's Jeans

Men's JeansFeature: 1) 100% cotton 2) 12.5oz. 3) wash: enzyme grinding, sand grinding, moustache and monkey wash 4) We can design and produ

sell very cheap ladies' brand jeans

sell very cheap ladies' brand jeansfeatures1  size: 25---312 feeling is very good and comfortable wear3 other brandname  jacket  avai

Lady's Denim Trousers

Lady's Denim TrousersArticle No. Dl001 Style Name: Ladies' Long Denim Trousers Fabric Quality: 12 OZ 100% Ringspun Denim, none stretch. Washing: Use

Redmonkey Jeans

Redmonkey JeansTHE SIZE:30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42

Jeans pants

Jeans  pantsFeatures: 1) Composition: 100% cotton

Jeans

JeansLooking For The Garment, Looking For UsOur company, New Bridge Inter Trading is specializing in the production of high quality a

Quality Red Monkey Jeans In Stock For Mens And Ladies

Quality Red Monkey Jeans In Stock For Mens And LadiesSTOCK AVAILABLE-VERY GOOD PRICES-FIRST COME FIRST SERVE- We have High quality Red Monkey Jeans in stock for mens and ladies Ladi

Sell branded jeans, ladies' jeans

Sell branded jeans, ladies' jeans1) High-class material 2) Classical design 3) With advanced technology and exquisite workmanship 4) Customized designs availabl

Denim jeans

Denim  jeansFeatures: 1): denim jeans 2): Washing: bleach, hand brush, damage effect, monkey wash, wrinkle effect, whisker etc. 3): Size: 30

Men's Fashion Brand Jeans

Men's Fashion Brand JeansPlease contact us for our website to view more products. hongxing Trade Co., Ltd. is a professional trading company that specia

Denim Pants

Denim PantsWe have stock Lot Denim Pant as follows: - Style#DCL-1394 Item: MEN'S BASIC DENIM PANT Size:32-42 (Inseam 30,32) Ratio:1:1:1:1: