Ladies' Jeans - DP1005

Premium stretch denim in light indigo color with sexy embroideries.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee closes to 15" at the leg opening- YKK ZipperFabric:- 98% cotton and 2% spandex gives a strong medium level of stretchPrice: USD5.80Payment Terms:- FOB (Yantian or Guangzhou)- T/T- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample;- Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.Minimum Quantity: 600pcsLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.DP1005
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameRrust Jean
PackagingAccording to clients' requirements
Price TermsFOB Yantian or Guangzhou USD 5.80~6.50
Terms Of PaymentT/T
Supply Ability200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order600 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Jeans

JeansDetailed Selling Lead DescriptionProduct Name: Jeans lace of Origin: China1) Favorable price 2) Small brand orders accepted 3) D

Branded Jeans - Fashion

Branded Jeans - FashionName: Branded jeansColour: grey on blackSizes: 30,32,34,36,38,40,42 for male,26,27,28,29,30,31,32 for femalePacking:  

brand fashion jeans for men

brand fashion jeans for men1) Top quality and good price 2) Timely delivery and fast shipping 3) You can place a small order of 12 pcs. 4) Smaller order is

Jeans

Jeans1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompt delivery, great service and solidreputation 2) Various colors and popular styles

Brand Jeans

Brand JeansThis is a new style for 2007 collection.Branded name design, comfortable for walking and sports activitiesBody fabric: super sof

ladies jeans

ladies jeansFeatures: Fashion. Cotton and Spandex.

jeans

jeansFabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch Package: 1pc/polybag Made in China MOQ:2000pcs Monthly Capacity:200000pcs/month Del

Men-women-kids Jeans

Men-women-kids JeansWe have stoklot jeans and pants, also we are jeans and pants supplier to allover Europe. We are working with branded companies.

Brand Frankie B. Jeans

Brand Frankie B. JeansPlease contact us for our website to view more products. eFashion International Trade Co., Ltd. is a professional trading compa

Men's Cargo Pant

Men's Cargo Pant100% cotton. Brand is Oil Jeans Alternative Since 1989. Sizes I have are: 30,31,32,33,34, and 36. Colors include light brown and

Jeans

Jeans1) Low price and excellent service 2) More product pictures available on our website 3) We can supply 100% safe door to door shi

Hand Painted Denim Jeans

Hand Painted Denim JeansIf you feel bore with normal denim jeans than hand pained denim is the new trend for you. With hand pained denim you can have th