Ladies' Casual Capris - DC2016
fit: low waist
Fit:- 33" Inseam- 7" Rise- 15" in the knee closes- YKK ZipperSize:- 6/8/10/12/14Fabric:- 100% cottonPayment Terms:- 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample;- Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Place Of Origin||China, GUA|
|Packaging||According to clients' requirements|
|Price Terms||FOB Shenzhen or Guangzhou USD 4.50~5.10|
|Terms Of Payment||L/C,T/T|
|Supply Ability||200000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Minimum Order||600 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Lead Time||30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details|
100%cotton or T/C fabric
Features: 1) Material: 55% ramie, 24% cotton, 1% spandex, 20% polyester 2) Washing: enzyme and stone wash with sandblast 3) Ass
Men's skater We can provide various clothes.
KK sports has an immaculate track record as a reputed manufacturer and exporter of sportswear and fashion
Ladies trousers 100% cotton from our stock 1800 peaces only. Min quantity is 200 peaces.
100% cotton twill with printed
Features: 1)Fabric:100% cotton 2)Size assorted to any size, the other can as your requirement 3)Style: dress
Price terms:FOB,CFR Payment terms:T/T,L/C Supply ability:400,000prs/month 1.Fabric: corduroy(we can do any corduroy) 2.Enzyme
100 % cotton work bib pant with 2 gallos in vat dyeing process.
Men' PantsWe can produce all kinds of Men' PantsFabric:100% cotton
Model no: 1191.Accordion pocket on each leg and back2.Enzyme washingPacking: 1pc/polybag
Tridimensional pockets on two legs. Fabric: 100% polyester. Size: M-2XL Your designs are welcome.