Fabric: denimComposition: 100%cottonColour: blueWashing:enzyme wash,hand brushCraftwork:printing, needle punch,brokenSize:28-38Packing: an individual polybag each productMinimum Quantity: 500pcsPrice (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.50 Payment Terms:      - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents.     - L/C Full irrevocable L/CLead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy5013
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB Guangzhou USD 6~7
Terms Of PaymentL/C,T/T
Supply Ability80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Minimum Order200 Piece/Pieces
Delivery Lead Time200pcs,10 ~ 20 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Men's Urban Jean Short

Men's Urban Jean ShortMen's Urban Jean Short Size: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42 Color: Black More Brand

Women Jeans Wear

Women Jeans WearLined turkish denim, black blue

Wooquat Jeans 07 Autumn & Winter

Wooquat Jeans 07 Autumn & WinterDear Friend, We are ready to serve our outstanding Autumn & Winter collection of WOOQUAT Jeans. We are designer & manufacturer

New Beckham Madrid Jeans

New Beckham Madrid JeansFamous or not you are always in style when You wear these jeans. You can wear jeans dressy or casual, the choice is yours. Wear

boys jeans

boys jeansgood quality , good style , use the top fabric , is for next year , will be popular


jeansFeatures: 1) New products with tags and jeans 2) Our company stores many brand new jackets and jeans 3) Our personnel will alw

Jeans Esk-Raper One

Jeans Esk-Raper OneJeans Urban Fashion - Several combinations. - Excellent washings - Ultra moda Model: hiphopero

Men Jeans

Men JeansMany types of quality jeans both basic and fashion jeans for women, men, And children; (Straight, Flare, Short, and Long legs


jeanswe have all kinds off jeans.if the quantity is big enough we can give you a discount. Features: 1) Composition: 100% cotton or

Cotton Dunes Jeans

Cotton Dunes JeansNeela textiles (guj) pvt. Ltd, company..... Started as neela textile... In 1972, after 39 year company stand with more then 100

Women Stretch Denim Jeans (Fashion-Style)

Women Stretch Denim Jeans (Fashion-Style)Vivace International Limited is a denim garment exporter based in hong kong, china. We have gained excellent business credibilit

Summer Jeans

Summer JeansWe can supply many branded hoodies in different popular designs, sizes and colors. We can offer good quality products with promp