Jeans

Description: Fabric: 100% cotton, 12oz.-13oz. weight Washing:blue colour,stone wash Packing: an individual polybag each product; a pre-pack as per size breakdown Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.50 Payment Terms: - T/T - 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; - Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.cy9001
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Denim Jeans Pant

Denim Jeans PantBlue denim jeans with fancy accessories

long jeans

long jeansDetailed Selling Lead DescriptionFabric: denimComposition: 100%cottonColour: blueWashing:enzyme wash,hand brus

Ladies' Capri Pants

Ladies' Capri Pants95/5 cotton/spandex 11.5 oz.

Jeans

JeansWeight: 11. 5oz Color: grey

Jean For Men

Jean For Men5-pocket medium fit jeans, straight through the leg with a low rise. Super-soft, in a vintage wash, with fading at the lap, seat

Brand Name Jeans

Brand Name JeansDescription:Fabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch10.50oz.-12.00oz. weightCross ring or slubWashing: 1) Light blue, blue, dark b

Girl's garment

Girl's garmentGirl's 2pcs Top: 65% cotton, 35% polyester 210g, with printting Pants: same fabric with Top. use rib with waist color: t

Jeans

JeansLN045 jeans Features: 1) Fabric 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) Accessories: button Inner packing: Polybags Outer packi

Men's Jeans

Men's Jeans1. Fabric: Denim fabric 2. Size: 57"/58" 3. 100% cotton 4. 12.4oz. 5. Color: blue 6. Wash: Enzyme wash, stone wash, brush sand

Jeans

JeansWe can manufacture denim garments from stitching, washing andd finsihing under one roof.

Sell jeans

Sell jeansDetailed Selling Lead Description 1. We can supply various brand jeans, long jeans and short jeans. 2. More product pictures ava

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we