Indonesian Coffee Beans
Grading Classification (per 300 gram):
Grade 1: Total value of defects maximum 11
Grade 2: Total value of defects between 12 and 25
Grade 3: Total value of defects between 26 and 44
Grade 4: Total value of defects between 45 and 80
Grade 5: Total value of defects between 81 and 150
Grade 6: Total value of defects between 151 and 225
1. Very Large Bean = 350 beans count (per 100 gram) OR Screen 20
2. Extra Large Bean = 425 Beans count (per 100 gram) OR Screen 19
3. Large Bean = 450 Beans count (per 100 gram) OR Screen 18
4. Medium Bean = Screen 15,16,17
5. Small Bean = Screen 13,14
A. Dry Method
The bean is prepared using a modern way that is both manually and mechanically cleaned with hot water after it has been sun-dried. Those coffees are called "A. P. "; the origin of that abbreviation is 'After Polished'.
B. Wet Method
The beans are processed with the classical or traditionally way, it is classified depending on the quality of the preparation:
1. "EK-1" (in Dutch: 'Eerst Kwaliteit' = first quality)
2. "EK-Special" or historically known as W. I. B. (in Dutch: 'West Indische Bereiding' = West-Indian preparation).
This method is considered worldwide as the best preparation for the world famous Indonesian Robusta coffee.
1. Four Original Invoices.
2. Three Original Bill of Lading and copies
3. Three Original Packing Lists.
4. One Original Certificate of Fumigation with copies
5. One Original Certificate of Quality with copies From the Independent Surveyor (BPSMB)
6. One Original Certificate of Weight with copies The Independent Surveyor (Beckjorindo)
7. One Original Certificate of GSP form B with Copies.
8. One Original Certificate of Phytosanitary
9. One Original Certificate of ICO.
10. One Original Certificate Instruction of Payment
The price is available both under Flat/Out Rate for this month shipment and Differential Rate for future shipment (LIFFE & NYCE). Please feel free to contact us at any time to show that you are interested. So, we can provide you with more detailed information.
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Model No.||Arabica & Robusta|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
Features: 1) Max. moisture: 14.5% 2) Max. impurity: 0.1% 3) Max. imperfectness: 2% Packing: 25kg/paper bags All above can al
Red Football lentils Red Split Lentils
We produce Certified Organic Vanilla Beans, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cloves, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin
Black Soybeans with Yellow Kernels 2004 Crop, HPS, North China Origin, Admixture: 0.5% Max. Moisture: 16% Max. Size: 6.0mm/Up
Mediterranean is the mainland of carob. We are one of the main exporter of carob and carob products Producer and exporter of ca
The beans include large/medium/small white kidney beans, red kidney beans, red Speckled kidney beans, green mung beans, small re
Arabica, Robusta, Black tea dust, Cloves, Nutmeg, Pepper and whole lot more. Pls email for enquiry
Specification: Length: 4-8. 5cm; thickness: 6mm max.
type: RedOrigin:chinaSpecification &nbs
Espresso coffee illy in 250 gr beans in tin box Cartoon 6 pcs Made in Italy. Price ex works per unit 6. 00e
Soy Beans #1, minimum order 50,000 mt FOB Gulf Coast in stock ready to go.
Packing:50kg or 25kg/new PP bag