Girl's shorts

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 98% cotton,2%spandex Colour: blue Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush Size:26-36 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$4.50 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.GS405
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

brand jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeans

brand jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeansFeature: 1) 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) We can design and

Ladies' Jeans

Ladies' Jeans1. Fabric: Denim fabric 2. Size: 26#, 27#, 28#, 29#,30#,31#,32#,33# 3. 100% cotton 4. 5oz. 5. Color: blue 6. Wash: W17/ligh

Jeans Pants

Jeans Pants1. Model: 931592. Colors: jeans blue3. Production lead time: 30 to 40 days after confirming the order4. Packing: 1pcs/poly bag,

Ladies' Fashion Jeans

Ladies' Fashion JeansItem No: 7WJ105-05316 Size: 26-30 Color: as show Price: USD15.94/PCS We can produce according as customers requirement. For the

men's pants

men's pantsmen's cotton casual pants

Denim Indego Shirts

Denim Indego Shirts100% Denim indego Jeans shirts.14,10,8 OZ Fabrics.High quality, low price.

Stock Branded Men's Jeans

Stock Branded Men's JeansStock branded name men's jeans.4 styles, indigo, size from 30 to 36. Total quantity:4300pcs. More info for inquiry.

BRAND JEANS

BRAND JEANSWe can supply many brand Jeans,all the products we have stock at any time ,Differentdesign and the best price,you can fix the st

Jeans

JeansDescription: Fabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Cross ring or slub

Fashion Jeans

Fashion JeansClothes 1) Sizes are different 2) High quality, best services and competitive prices 3) Some styles in stock for prompt shipment

Brand Shmack Men's Jeans

Brand Shmack Men's Jeansbrand: shmackProduct Name: JeansModel Number: FLAN-KIB-1813Place of Origin: ChinaFeatures:1) Composition: 99% cotton, 1% spandex

MEN JEANS

MEN JEANS1) fabrice: 100% cotton 2) wash: monkey wash , stone enzyme wash. moustache effect.