Girl's Jeans

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 95% cotton,5%spandex Colour: blue Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush Size:26-36 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.50 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.GL402
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

designer jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeans,brand jeans

designer jeans,fashion jeans,denim jeans,brand jeansFeature: 1) 100% cotton 2) Wash: enzyme wash 3) We can design and

JEANS

JEANSLadies Denim Jeans CTNS: 272 QTY/CTN: 36 TTL Qty: 9792 pcs Sizes: 32-42 Price: USD 2.85 /pc FOB WEST AMERICA

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP7HS31

Men's Straight Cut Jeans - RP7HS31These premium jeans will give you the comfort and feel of tradition with the newstyle of today.Fit:- 33" Inseam- 10.5"

jeans

jeansGood quality Best price We can also accept OEM

Blue Jean

Blue JeanThe material is jean fabric, size from 28-38 and all the stock is in china.

Women's Jeans

Women's JeansFabric: 98% cotton+ 2% spandex/stretch 10.50oz.-12.00oz. weight Packing: 1pc/polybag, 60pcs/ctn Carton (cm): 55x38x60 Gross we

Authentic Wholesale Denim Designer Jeans

Authentic Wholesale Denim Designer JeansMens authentic designer denim jeans. Bootcut, relaxed fit, slim fit, are company carriers many different styles and brands of th

Brand Jeans

Brand Jeans1. We can supply various brand jeans, long jeans and short jeans. 2. More product pictures available on our website. 3. High qu

Jeans

JeansSpecifications: 1) Leisure Jeans have Styles: men's, ladies', kids' 2) Fabric: shell with coating 3) Lining: D 170 4) Colors

Kids' Jeans

Kids' JeansWe can supply fashion blue jeans with sand or hand blasting, rips, grinding, whiskers, creases, tinting and other finishes.

New style brand men's and women's jeans

New style brand men's and women's jeansSpecifications :Style: men jeansAccerssory:paper tagAvailable sizes: 30 32 34 36 38 40Available colors: same as picturesNotes: 1

wholesale the brand jeans by the china supplier

wholesale the brand jeans by the china supplierWe are an international company that specializes in manufacturing world-famous brand products. We integrate sales, processing an