Girl's Jeans

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 100% cotton Colour: indigo blue Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush Size:26-36 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$6.00 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.GL6727
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Brand Name Jeans

Brand Name JeansDetailed Product Description We can supply various kinds of brands of jeans1) Light blue, blue, dark blue, black, old dying colo

Brand Name Jeans

Brand Name JeansThis is a new style for 2007 collection.Branded name design, comfortable for walking and sports activitiesBody fabric: super sof

cargo pant

cargo pantTHIS IS MORE COLOR AND THE SIZE IS 30/32/34/36


Jeanswe are the wholesaler of shoes and clothes,high quality and lower price.

Handcrafted Jeans

Handcrafted JeansWe are a Turkish textile company. We have more than thirty years of experience in producing and exporting jeans. Recently, we st


Jeans1) Composition: 100% cotton or cotton spandex 2) Process: stone washed, sand blasted, hand brushed, tinted, natural vintage-


JeansEmbroidery jeans costume Fabric: 98% cotton + 2% spandex/stretch Package: 1pc/polybag Delivery time: 30-45 days after sample


shortsBrand name shoe and many clothes, wallets, bags, jeans, pants, jerseys, watches,belts, sunglasses, jackets and sweaters 1) Mad

branded jean

branded jeanFast shipping by air express only 5-6 days,Competitive price and best service; Stylishdesign fit for any people. Spec as followi

Wilkies Jeans

Wilkies JeansT. W. Enterprises is very proud to introduce our Hot and Sexy womens flair bottom jeans. These jeans are made from 100% cotton v


WOMEN STRETCH DENIM CAPRI (FASHION-STYLE)Vivace international limited is a denim garment exporter based in hong kong, china. We have gained excellent business credibilit

Ladies Favorable Original Branded Jeans

Ladies Favorable Original Branded JeansSpecification:1)         NO: 8862C24682)