Flywheel

Huguc makina has became a mark at clutch press, crank pulley and flywheel manufacturing at the world quality standards level; also it both increased manufacturing capacity and it is on the increasing it share at the world market. It supplies 40% of its manufacturing to Middle East, Europe, United arabic Emirates and far east, the rest 60% to the official public institutions and spare parts whole seller

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.mercedes benz scania volvo man daf.
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Diesel Pmd

Diesel Pmd- Locate your PMD / FSD away from the injector pump where heat is trapped - Vertical mounting allows full air flow across the PM

idle speed control

idle speed controlIdle speed control is widely applied in auto fuel injection systems to control the volume of air supply; it makes motor speed r

FUEL PUMP

FUEL PUMPMASSEY FERGUSON For PERKINS

Electric Fuel Pump

Electric Fuel PumpFeatures: 1) We can supply electrical and mechanical fuel pumps in various specifications 2) Compatibility: Jetta, Golf, Passa

Piston Ring

Piston RingMain supplier for piston ring in China. For Benz, Man, DAF, Renault, Toyota, Daewoo etc. High quality and good selling in Americ

Used Auto Parts & Engines

Used Auto Parts & EnginesWe export container load of American & Japanese auto parts from our head office in HOUSTON, TX. Anybody interested can provi

FUEL PUMP FOR TRUCKS

FUEL PUMP FOR TRUCKSMANY TYPES OF PUMPS ARE WAITING FOR YOU!

Wastegate

WastegateINLET DIAMETER(mm):45 OUTLET DIAMETER(mm):32 Pressure(bar):0.7

Motor Cylinder Block

Motor Cylinder BlockMaterial: aluminium Model: GY6-125 GY6-150 GY6-60 GY6-80 Packing: 6pcs/ctn

Electric Fuel Pump

Electric Fuel PumpFeatures: 1) We can supply electrical and mechanical fuel pumps in various specifications 2) Compatibility: Jetta, Golf, Passa

Turbocharger

TurbochargerAUDI TT -225HP 1.8 1999 A4/A6 1.8 1995 A3 220HP 1.8 1997 S3 210HP 1.8 1999

Spark Plug

Spark  PlugWe are experienced in manufacturing auto spark plug for many years. We can make accordingto the clients' drawing and also offer