Chlid's skirt

Fabric: blue denim Composition: 98% cotton, 2%spandex Colour: blue Washing: enzyme wash Craftwork: embroidery,hand brush,ornament Size:16-26 Packing: an individual polybag each product Minimum Quantity: 500pcs Price (FOB Guangzhou, not including any quota):US$3.80 Payment Terms: - T/T 30% deposit up on approval of PP sample; Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of original shipping documents. - L/C Full irrevocable L/C Lead time: 30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Model No.CS021
Place Of OriginChina
Brand NameChengye
Packagingan individual polybag each product
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T or L/C
Delivery Lead Time30 ~ 45 days from confirmation of production details
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Girls' Skirt

Girls' SkirtShanghai Joint Long Co., Ltd. is a supplier for various woven and knitted garments. We have our own factories in Yangzhou, Jinta

CHILDREN'S SKIRT

CHILDREN'S SKIRTFeatures: Fabric: 100% cotton Any style of garment according to your specific specifications is acceptable. Inner packing: P

EW-7177 skirt

EW-7177 skirtFabric :100% Cotton poplineSpecification :40*40/133*72Detail : garment crushed, and allover printed.with sequin

Kid's garment

Kid's garmentRG-6038 Fabric: 100% Cotton Packing: Flat pack with polybag with white tissue paper (without hanger) Sample requirement: F

Children Skirt

Children SkirtFabric: 100% cotton Description: two pockets on the waist

Children's Skirts S891-Black

Children's Skirts  S891-Black1)Fabric:100% cotton2)Size:4-6

children skirt

children skirtsize:68/86+ the averagefabric: plain, slub canvas, woven, 100%cotton, re-active dyed button:YKK black tin QSVE P36,20L+V-

Skirt

SkirtFabric: 100% cotton corduroy with embroidery Size:4-8 years old Place of origin: Xiamen,China Common packing

Girls' Skirt

Girls' SkirtShanghai Joint Long Co., Ltd. is a supplier for various woven and knitted garments. We have our own factories in Yangzhou, Jinta

Kid's Skirts

Kid's Skirtstrousers: outwear Fabric: 100% cotton; 10.50oz..-12.00oz weightBrand Name: Buyer's labelMinimum Order:   500pcsPa

Girls Cotton Twill Skort

Girls Cotton Twill Skort100%_cotton_brushed_twill: KTO logo horn button.garment_washed: Available in four sizes.  Girls 100% cotton twill sko

Skirt for Baby and Children

Skirt for Baby and ChildrenZPS-5 baby/children skirt Shell: 100% cotton poplin Size range: 2-12y