Insect growth regulator, Thiadizine
1) Common name: buprofezin
2) Structural formula:
3) Chemical name: 2-tert-butylimino-3-isopropyl-5-phenyl-l,3,5-thiadiazinan-4-one
4) Molecular formula: C16HH23N3OS
5) Molecular weight: 305.4
6) CAS no.: 69327-76-0
Physical and chemical properties:
1) Appearance: white crystals (tech., white or pale yellow crystalline powder)
2) Melting point: 104.5 - 105.51oC
3) Vapor pressure: 1.25mPa (25oC)
4) S.g./density: 1.18 (20oC)
a) In water: 0.9mg/L (20oC)
b) In chloroform: 520, benzene 370, toluene 320, acetone 240, ethanol 80, hexane
20 (all in g/L, 25oC)
6) Stability: stable in acidic and alkaline media, stable to heat and light.
1) Appearance: white or slightly yellow crystals
2) a.i. content (w/w): 95% (minimum)
3) Drying loss(w/w): 0.5% (maximum)
4) Acidity (calculated as H2SO4): (maximum)
Formulation: 40SC, 25EC, 25WP
Analysis: GC (TC, HG 2463. 1-93)
Packaging: 25kg/plastic woven bag or cardboard drum lined with plastic bag
1) Biochemistry: probable chitin synthesis and prostaglandin inhibitor. Hormone disturbing
effect, leading to suppression of ecdysis.
2) Action: persistent insecticide and acaricide with contact and stomach action;
not translocated in the plant. Inhibits molting of nymphs and larvae, leading to
death. Also suppresses oviposition by adults; treated insects lay sterile eggs.
a) Insecticide with persistent larvicidal action against Homoptera, some Coleoptera
and also Acarina
b) Effective against Cicadellidae and Delphacidae (leafhoppers) in rice; Cicadellidae
in potatoes; Aleyrodidae (whitefly) in citrus, cotton and vegetables; Coccidae,
Diaspididae (scale insects) and Pseudococcidae (mealy bugs) in citrus.
1) Oral: acute oral LD50 for male rats 2198, female rats 2355, male and
female mice >1000mg/kg
2) Skin and eyes: acute percutaneous LD50 for rats >5000mg/kg. Mild skin
irritant (guinea pigs), not irritating to skin and eyes (rabbits)
3) Inhalation: LC50 (4h) for rats >4.57mg/L air
4) NOEL: for male rats 0.90, female rats 1.12mg/kg daily
5) ADI: 0.01mg/kg b.w.
6) Fish: LC50 (48h) for carp 2.7, rainbow trout >1.4mg/L
7) Bees: no direct effect on bees at 2000mg/L (WP formulation)
8) Other: no effect on various predators, non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic
Payment Term: L/C at sight
Price Term: FOB Shanghai
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Place Of Origin||China|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
From household pets to field crops, grain storage, and livestock feeding, TRUE GREEN-Guard is Mother Nature's product for safely
Trichlorfon: Non systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action. Uses: Insecticideal control in agriculture, horticulture,
Cyromazine 1% , 2% , 5% , 98% soluble, granule and premix.
Abamectin Molecular formula, molecular weight: B1a: C48h72o14(873.1)b1b: C47h70o14(859.1) Performance: Quality product is white
Product to prevent and treat pestilent insect and stimulate plant growth 1. Functions - Treat and prevent some diseases such a
In compliance with the International Quanlity System Standard ISO 9001:2000. With advanced technologies and convenient transport
Packing in bottlr or drum . shipment date: 15 days.
Pyrithroid insecticides, huge demand in world market. We support you with good quality and favourable price.
Ekophos - alp Active substance: Aluminium phosphide 56 - 60% Pellets (0,6g) and tablets (3g) Packaging: Aluminium bottles with
All kinds of generic molecules like "lambda cyahalothrin, deltamethrin, permethrin, imida", etc, .
EF8108 series are exclusive adjuvants for waterbased glyphosate herbicide. They are blends of Alkyl polyglycosides (APG) and oth
The pure product is white needle crystal. It is a kind of nereid toxic insecticide with broad-spectrum. Its main action is stom