Brake Disc Rotor

Specifications: 1) Tensile strength: 210Mpa 2) Hardness: HB187 - 241 3) Statement of graphite: a) 90% of the graphite is lamella b) The remainder are no more than 10% c) The lamella graphite mostly is type "A" 4) Length of graphite: according to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade 5) Pearlite: more than 90%

Sales Terms & Specifications:

Place Of OriginChina
CertificationISO9002, QS9000, VDA6.1, TS16949
Price TermsFOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)
Terms Of PaymentT/T, L/C
Supply Ability80 x 20' FCL/month
Delivery Lead Time35 days
send enquiry to this suppliers

Relative Products

Metal Bush

Metal BushWe are able to produce all kinds of Metal Bush, Metal Pin etc. Our CNC Turning Machine can produce all dimensions for specific p

Brake Lining Roll

Brake Lining RollBrake lining rolls with different sizes and materials, such as asbestos, asbestos woven, asbestos & non-asbestos woven resin-bon

brake pad

brake padwith high quality and excellent service, If you are interested, please feel free to send your enquiry for quotation

brake pads

brake padsThe materials used for brake pads are semi-metallic and asbestos free. Our brake pads are manufactured using equipment imported

Brake Pad

Brake Pad1) We have over 600 specifications available in a variety of materials 2) Adopts non-metal compound fiber and asbestos free meta

Brake Disc

Brake Disc1)Material GGG40 2)DIN Brakes and Flanges 3)OEM parts for auto parts. 4) 100% crucial dimension inspection 5) 100% crack detect

Automatic Slack Adjuster

Automatic Slack AdjusterWe have automatic slack adjuster series products. Both OEM and ODM are welcome!

Brake Pad

Brake PadFeatures:1) Material: semi-metal, asbestos-free, carbon, ceramic2) Excellent friction performance and stopping power, allows for

Brake Pad

Brake PadI would like to give you background knowledge about our company. Wenzhou chins auto parts company are in the line of manufacture

Brake Shoe

Brake ShoeWe are specialized in manufacture of cylinder head in China including GM 6. 5l, gm350, ld23, td27, 3ct, 4m40t and 4jg2, 2l, 2l2,

Single Cylinder Air Compressor

Single Cylinder Air CompressorCylinder bore:60mm Strok:25 mm Swept volume:70 cm3 Max opr speed.300/min Max opr pressure:10 bar Lubrication supplied: From engi

Spring Brake Chamber

Spring Brake ChamberOur products are widely used in Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Man and Scania trucks.