Air Conditioning Evaporator
a refrigerant. The evaporator is integrated into the HVAC unit located in the
1) Small size (thin width)
2) Thinner tube (1.7mm) and shorter fin height (5mm) improves heat exchange
3) Light weight
4) The tube's zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance, resulting in very
thin tube plate thickness (0.2mm)
5) High performance
6) Separating the tubes and the tanks increases the tank flow path area and reduces
refrigerant pressure loss.
7) Excellent draining capability
8) Slits on the outer fins make draining easier
Sales Terms & Specifications:
|Place Of Origin||China|
|Price Terms||FOB / CIF / EXW(Factory Price)|
|Terms Of Payment||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, L/C at sight|
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors for different vehicle brands with good quality and one
We have a lot of Sanden 7H15 compressors.
We have a lot of Sanden 7V16 compressors.
We have a lot of Denso 10PA15C compressors.